West Virginia Mall Project Delayed After Judge's Ruling on Grant Award
- Keeping track: Planned megamalls. staff // Christian Science Monitor;6/11/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 137, p12
Focuses on construction plans for giant malls in the United States, including a number of malls which may be larger than one million-square-feet.
- DeKalb farm to be country's largest mall. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/1/93, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p46
Reports on the planned construction of a mall in DeKalb, Illinois. Planned mall's bid as the largest retail project in the county; Control of retail development for the developer of the mall.
- Plush malls likely to come up in Visakhapatnam. // Images Retail;Jun2013, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p22
The article reports that big shopping complexes are set to emerge soon at posh localities such as MVP Colony and Pithapuram Colony in Visakhapatnam, India.
- Development activity. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;May94, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p93
Presents news items on activities of shopping malls and centers all over the United States. Construction of Vineyard Factory Outlet Center in California; Beginning of construction on the Galleria in Centerville, Georgia; Development of the Lafayette Place mall in Boston.
- West Edmonton Mall. // Wheels;Oct2014, p147
The article reviews the architectural design of West Edmonton Mall in Alberta.
- Progress continues for outlet mall in Marana. DAVIS, HILLARY // Inside Tucson Business;11/14/2014, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the groundbreaking of the two outlet malls of retail company Tucson Premium Outlets at the Marana Center in Tucson, Arizona.
- MALLS IN LOWER MANHATTAN. // Crain's New York Business;11/26/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p0021
The article reports on the construction of several malls in lower Manhattan, New York City, which are scheduled to be open in 2015.
- Exterior: Bell World. // Chain Store Age;Feb2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p80
Presents information on the exterior design of the storefronts of Bell World shopping mall in Canada.
- Developer revises two town centre schemes. Wilner, Tamar // Regeneration & Renewal;2/8/2010, p10
The article reports on the revision of the two town centres schemes by Stanhope in Hereford, England.