NEWS IN BRIEF
- News In Brief. Siegel, Gary E.; Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31296, p2
Present several news briefs related to the U.S. securities industry as of January 3, 2002. Outline of the Report on Business issued by the Institute for Supply Management; Auction of multi-billion dollar of four-week bills by the Treasury Department; Revision of rating for Massachusetts and...
- News In Brief: Treasury 2-Years Go at 3.039% Yield. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/24/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31310, p2
Reports on the auction of two-year notes by the U.S. Treasury Department. Yields from the auction.
- Treasury Announces Bill Auction Details. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31470, p2
Reports the auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by the Treasury Department in Washington.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 0.644% High Yield. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34011, p1
The article offers information related to the auction of three-year notes general obligation (GO) bonds of the U.S. Treasury Department in November 2013.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p40
Reports on the U.S. futures market for securities as of October 09, 2001. Estimated number of traded contracts for Treasury notes and bills; Assessment of traded contracts for Treasury bonds; Unit value of each contract.
- Treasury to Offer $30B of 91-Days, $30B of 182-Days. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/13/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 30, p10
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Department of Treasury to auction 30 billion dollars of 182-day discount bills and 30 billion dollars of 91-day bills in August 2010.
- Treasury Auctions Its 4-Week Bills. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p2
Reports on auction of multibillion dollar four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury department. Sales price of the bills; Bid-to-cover ratio for the bills; Issue and maturity date for the bills.
- Treasury 2-Years Go at 3.059% Yield. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;2/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31334, p2
Reports on the auction of multibillion dollar of two-year notes at 3.059 per cent yield by the U.S. Treasury Department. Bid-to-cover ratio of the notes; Allotment of tenders for bidding at high, median and low yields.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 0.385% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33842, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned its three-year notes of 32 billion U.S. dollars at a 0.385 percent high yield in January 2013.