Historic Hawaii CCRC Sale Scores Despite Tobacco Competition
- Results of competitive sales. Herring, Felita; Alcoba, Marcello // Bond Buyer;12/12/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30291, p18
Presents a listing of the results of competitive sales of bonds in the United States.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32213, p26
Presents a chart depicting the results of competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. as of September 8, 2005.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31975, p26
Presents charts depicting results of competitive sales of bonds in the U.S.
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;04/10/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30867, p17
Presents scales for competitive bond sales in United States as of April 2000. Includes information on sale date, issuer, and underwriter; Statistics on the amount of sales; Data on sale underwriter, maturation date, and call features.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;04/10/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30867, p27
Reports results of the competitive bond sales in the United States as of April 2000. Includes purchasing of 2000 Tax Anticipation Notes by CIBC World Markets Corp.; 2000 Special Assessment Bonds for County of Clinton in Michigan; Universities Revenue Bonds, series April 2000, for the Nevada...
- Arizona's New Governor Backs Bonds to Bridge Budget Gap. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31555, p1
Reports on a proposal for the sale of multimillion dollars worth of revenue bonds by the Arizona Governor Janet Napolitano in the first budget plan of her administration. Purpose of the sale; Design of Napolitano's plan; Need for the governor to seek legislative approval for revenue bonds.
- West Virginia's $3.9B Pension Deal on Hold. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31555, p4
Reports on the backing out of West Virginia Governor Bob Wise's administration from its proposal of issuance of nearly four billion dollars in taxable bonds. Permissions to be granted under the bond sale proposal; Objections raised by the legislators to the bill permitting the sale; Resolution...
- Low Rates Spark $165M San Francisco Airport Refunding. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31555, p34
Reports on the sale of 165 million dollars worth of revenue refunding bonds in a competitive deal by California's San Francisco Airport Commission. Bonds being refunded by the commission; Financial advisors for the deal; Hopes of the commission from the deal.
- California Power Authority Plans First Trip to Market. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/19/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31575, p3
Reports on approval of the first-ever bond sale by California's power authority. Possible utilization of the bonds yield; Ratings assigned by several rating agencies; Corporate profile of the power authority; Job responsibilities of the power authority.