Bondholders Tender Offers for Northwest Arkansas Airport Debt
- All set for take off. Wolton // International Construction;Sep99, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p17
Discusses the problems, complexities and challenges involved in airport construction. Factors that distinguish airport construction from other types of project; Rise in demand for airport construction work due to forecasted growth of air travel and cargo traffic; Implications of technological...
- Sacramento plans more bids. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;04/07/97, Vol. 238 Issue 14, p17
Reports on the Sacramento County, California officials' plan to solicit bids for $40 million worth of work for its airport. Awarding of seven-million-dollar contract to Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc.; Plans of the county for more projects.
- Another El Toro Tale. // Orange County Business Journal;08/14/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p66
Opinion. Comments on developments in the airport construction plans in El Toro, California. Impact of newspaper headlines on the support for the airport plan; Contention on the content of reports; Convergence remedies suggested by airport planners; Significance of air traffic system revamp and...
- Peotone detour. Crown, Judith // Crain's Chicago Business;9/23/96, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p1
Reports that state officials in Illinois are considering turning to private developers to start their project of building a south suburban airport. Risk involved in turning to private developers; How the construction on the airport at Peotone will affect the airline industry in the United...
- The great airport spending spree. Verburg, Peter // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;11/20/95, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p14
Looks at the threat to planned airport construction in the Canadian cities of Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver if Seattle fulfills its $1.4-billion plans to become air transport hub for the entire northwest region. Costs of Canadian airport plans; Number of passengers served; How tax reform in...
- Egypt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/8/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 32, p23
Relates the invitation of the Transport & Communications Ministry and the Civil Aviation Authority in Egypt to investors for bidding contracts for the construction of three airports in Western Egypt on a build-operate-transfer basis. Location of airports.
- Hard Landing. Zellner, Mike // Latin Trade (English);Mar2002, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p52
Reports on the upgrading of airport facilities, equipment and security initiated by companies and governments in Latin America. Overview of airport construction contracts in Latin American countries; Impact of financial troubles on airports; Development of commercial space in airports.
- Bids invited for Â£9bn airport. // Building Design;2/1/2013, Issue 2046, p5
The article reports on the invitation for bids for the construction and operation of Â£9 billion six-runway airport in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Chicago architect wins Tel Aviv project. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;2/13/95, Vol. 234 Issue 6, p23
Reports on the airport construction contracts for the new landslide terminal at Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion Airport.