McGraw-Hill Beats Expectations For 2002; Education Revenue Grew 1.5%
- McGraw-Hill Ed's Q3 Down, K-12 Market Deteriorates. // Educational Marketer;11/ 9/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the revenue of McGraw-Hill Education which is about one billion dollars for the third quarter of 2010 in the U.S. It mentions that the revenue is down by 11.6 percent compared to same quarter in 2009. Harold McGraw III, chief executive officer (CEO) of the company, says...
- K-12, Post-Secondary Sectors See Revenue Growth In First Quarter. // Educational Marketer;5/2/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p2
Reports on the growth of the revenue in K-12 publishing in the U.S. during the first quarter of 2005. Percentage of the increase experienced by McGraw-Hill Education; Contribution of the improvement in the education market to increase the revenue for printers of educational materials; Revenue of...
- Financial News ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;1/28/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that New York state-based McGraw-Hill Education has generated 550.9 million dollars in revenue in 2007, which is 4.3% higher from 2006.
- McGraw-Hill Expands Digital Higher Education Offerings With XanEdu. // Educational Marketer;11/06/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p3
Reports that McGraw-Hill Education has expanded its higher education online offerings with an agreement to integrate XanEdu products and tolls into its textbooks and Web sites.
- McGraw-Hill Education Caps Year With Double-Digit Revenue Growth And Operating Profit. // Educational Marketer;02/19/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the increase in revenue and operating profit of McGraw-Hill Education in 2000.
- McGraw-Hill To Form New Digital Unit Within Its School Education Group To Focus On Delivery. // Educational Marketer;7/2/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p1
Reports that educational publisher McGraw-Hill Education is creating a unit within its School Education Group that will focus on delivering digitized content.
- McGraw-Hill Education Sees Double-Digit Revenue Growth for 2001. // Educational Marketer;2/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the increase in revenue of McGraw-Hill Education in 2001. INSET: McGraw-Hill Cos.' Financial Overview Year Ended Dec. 31, 2001.
- McGraw-Hill Educ. Squeaks Through Q3 with a 1% Increase in Revenue; Down Slightly for Nine Months. // Educational Marketer;11/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p1
Reports on the revenue growth experienced by New York-based McGraw-Hill Education for the third quarter of 2003. Factors that influenced the financial performance of the company; Sales generated by the K-12 education group for the company.
- CyberSmart! Internet Safety Program Launched. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Apr2002, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p9
Focuses on the launching of CyberSmart!, an educational technology program by McGraw-Hill Education in Houston, Texas. Availability of program to educators; Support to teachers and administrators in integrating technology resources; Website of the program.