Carson-Dellosa Moves into Larger Offices and Warehouse
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ... // Educational Marketer;1/24/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the acquisition of Rainbow Bridge Publishing by Carson-Dellosa Publishing Co. in Salt Lake City, Utah. Terms of the acquisition deal.
- People …. // Educational Marketer;6/12/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p8
The article reports on the appointment of Roger Posacki as president of Carson-Dellosa Publishing Co., a K-12 supplemental publisher, in Greensboro, North Carolina. Posacki was the general manager of Canadian Division of Binney and Smith, a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, before joining Carson. He...
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/11/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p7
The article offers brief information on the business activities of supplemental education resource provider Carson-Dellosa Co. Inc. including it acquisition of resources and curriculum provider Key Education Publishing Co. and the launching of its product line of workbooks and materials to...
- Carson-Dellosa Moves To New Parent The Cookie Jar Group. // Educational Marketer;4/5/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p5
The name of Cinar Corp. is quickly fading since the completion of the $143.9 million sale of the company on March 15 to a Canadian investment group. The education and entertainment company has since been re-dubbed the Cookie Jar Group in Toronto, Ontario. But even Cookie Jar probably will fade...
- GREATER GAMES INDUSTRY: C. // Greater Games Industry Catalog;Spring2013, Issue 24, p55
The article presents lists of several gaming products including Gil's Bible Jumble computer games from Cactus Game Design Inc., The Unexplained roleplaying game from Calliope Games and Attribute Bunnies Dominoes from Carson-Dellosa Publishing Co. Inc.
- Cool Tools for Teaching Math. // Instructor;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 117 Issue 5, p20
This article evaluates products for teaching math, including the Numberball from Micrograms, FASTT Math Enterprise Edition from Fastmath, and The Place Values Chart from Carson-Dellosa.
- People. // Publishers Weekly;5/22/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 21, p11
The article reports on career developments in the U.S. book industry as of May 2006. Carson-Dellosa Publishing has appointed Roger Posacki as president. Tom Korman has been promoted at DK Publishing to vice president of publishing trade sales. Markus Hoffman has joined Regal Literary Inc. as...
- D&B study tracks migration of businesses and jobs between... Kresge, David T. // Business Credit;Feb97, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p57
Presents the findings of a study conducted on business relocation in the United States, by Dun & Bradstreet. Number of companies that have across state lines; States ranked by net job gain between 1991 and 1995; Largest net gain in businesses posted by South Atlantic states.
- Moving strategies. Fischer, Glenn // Buildings;Mar1997, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p61
Presents information from Alan Whitson on the complex planning, careful execution, and constant monitoring when relocating a company in the United States. Cost of a move; Information on what percentage business moves account for; Comments from Whitson; Elements to a successful move.