Chinese Puzzles and Opportunities
- 4,604 JOB VACANCIES -- THIRD QUARTER 2013. // Macedonian Business Monthly;Dec2013, Vol. 13 Issue 137, p7
The article presents information on the number of job vacancies based on occupation during the third quarter of 2013 in the Republic of Macedonia.
- HOT JOBS. PANARA, SUZANNE // Crain's New York Business;3/28/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p43
The article offers information on the eligibility criteria for the post of chief human capital officer at the Agency of New York City Department of Citywide Administrative Services.
- Need for HR staff is on the up. Roberts, Zoe // People Management;12/5/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p9
Reports on the Recruitment and Confidence Index (RCI) survey produced by Cranfield School of Management and the Daily Telegraph, that revealed an increased demand for personnel staff since the start of 2002. Reason employers are finding it harder to fill their personnel vacancies; Problem of...
- Materials Engineer. // Journal of Materials Science;Jan2004, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p767
Presents an recruitment ad for the position of materials engineer in Cincinnati Ohio.
- Pay up, vacancies down for graduates entering HR. // Personnel Today;2/5/2002, p11
Focuses on the graduate pay league within human resource management sector in Great Britain. Decrease in job vacancies for graduates; Reflection to the growing importance of the profession; Responsibilities of human resource professionals.
- Sector Analysis. // Recruiter;Apr2015, p14
Statistics on the Human Resources (HR) sector are presented including the number of HR jobs posted online for the periods March 2014 and March 2015, and the number of employed HRs including managers and directors, industrial relations officers, and administration for the second quarters of 2013...
- Letter of the law. Brimelow, Russell // Personnel Today;11/19/2002, p16
Presents various developments related to law and legislations in the field of human resources in Great Britain as of November 2002. Removal of all job vacancies related to the field of information technology from the shortage occupation list of the country, effective from September 1, 2002;...
- Members on the Move. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Nov99, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p54
The periodical "Logistics and Transport Focus," provides information on job vacancies which can be of use to members of the Institute of Logistics and Transport who plan to move on to another career in the field of logistics and transportation, as of November 1999. The vacant positions are that...
- Verizon Wireless Goes on Hiring Spree. // Electronic News;10/25/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 43, pN.PAG
Reports on the recruitment of employees at Verizon Wireless in California. Number of job vacancies; Significance of the additional employees to the company.