A Memo to AOL Time Warner: Why Mergers Fail
- Today's Transactions Church & Dwight Closes Avid Health Purchase for $650M. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/8/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p11
The article reports on the completion of the acquisition of gummy-vitamin maker Avid Health Inc. by Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Today's Transactions: Church & Dwight Buys Avid Health for $650M. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/27/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p9
The article reports on the plan of Church & Dwight Co. Inc. will purchase Vancouver, Washington-based Avid Health Inc., a gummy-vitamin maker, for 650 million dollars in cash.
- Church & Dwight Acquires USA Detergents for $120 Million. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/09/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 15, p6
Discusses the acquisition of USA Detergents Inc. (USD) by Church & Dwight (C&D) Co. Inc. Value of the deal; Significance of the deal for both companies; Plan of C&D to divest the non-laundry business of USD.
- Avid is sold to Church & Dwight. // Chain Drug Review;9/10/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p11
The article focuses on the acquisition of dietary supplements maker Avid Health Inc. by Church & Dwight Co.
- Avid Health Has New Ownership. // MMR;11/26/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p30
The article presents information on the acquisition of Avid Health Inc. by Church & Dwight Co.
- Church & Dwight Bags USA Detergents. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;4/11/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 15, p9
Reports on the definitive agreement signed by Church & Dwight to acquire USA Detergents as of April 2001. Terms of the deal; Information on their joint venture in June 2000; Schedule of the consolidation of warehousing and distribution operations.
- Constellation buys Aussie winemaker. Spohr, George // Business Journal (Central New York);2/21/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p2
Reports on the acquisition of BRL Hardy by wine company Constellation Brands in New York. Estimation of the annual sales; Increase of market share; Purchase price.
- Valuing U.S. Wineries One Sip at a Time. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/24/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p1
Reports on the trend of selling U.S. wineries at a lesser value after consolidating several years ago, as of November 2003. Value of the acquisition of Blackstone Winery by Constellation Brands Inc.; Reason behind the selling trend among wineries; Expectations on the consolidations of wineries.
- CONSTELLATION BRANDS in talks with BRL Hardy. Bruss, Jill // Beverage Industry;Jan2003, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the plan of Fairport, New York-based Constellation Brands Inc. and Australia-based BRL Hardy to consider a merger. Operations of the companies; Increase in overall growth rates of the companies.