The Soaring Costs of Workers' Comp
- Making a Good Warehouse Better. // Material Handling Engineering;Oct98, Vol. 53 Issue 11, pSCF4
Provides information on the operations of the warehouse of Dade Behring Inc. which is located south of Atlanta, Georgia. Number of clinical diagnostic products supplied by Dade Behring; Inventory accuracy levels and shipping error rate of the warehouse; Information on the warehouse management...
- Blood Tester Draws On Market. Miller, Christopher // Bank Loan Report;06/07/99, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p4
Announces the launching of a bank loan for Dade Behring Inc. Underwriters of the deal; Details on the transaction; Plans for the proceeds.
- Making a good warehouse better. // Transportation & Distribution;Oct98, Vol. 39 Issue 10, Supply Chain Flow p4
Discusses how Dade Behring Inc., an Atlanta, Georgia-based warehouse, addressed its problems concerning inventory accuracy and shipping error rate. Methods used to improve the company's shipping operations; Differences between the firm's host computer in Delaware and its warehouse management...
- How low can you go? // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Nov2001, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p40
Presents the Dimension Chemistry System, a highly sensitive assay that detects C-Reactive protein levels in blood, from Dade Behring Inc. Key features.
- Blood Tester Spinning Through Market. Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;06/28/99, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p3
Talks about the syndicated credit facility of Dade Behring Inc. in 1999. Administration and documentation agents for the credit facility; Pricing on the revolvers and A-term loan in the credit facility; Plans for the proceeds from the deal; Owners of Dade Behring.
- Talking with Randy Daniel. Stevens, Celia // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Jan2003, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p22
Interviews Randy Daniel, the president of Dade Behring Inc. in North America. Effect of the shortage of clinical laboratory professionals on the company's product designs; Impact of genomics on the product offerings of the company; Major trends in the clinical diagnostics industry.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;9/19/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 179, p3
The article reports on the termination of the U.S. antitrust waiting period for Siemens' cash tender offer for Dade Behring. A tender offer was initiated by Siemens for the outstanding shares of common stock of Dade. A draft of the required merger control filing with the European Commission has...
- Dade Behring Receives FDA Clearance for Use of Its N High Sensitivity CRP Assay as an Independent Marker for Cardiovascular Disease Risk Prediction. // Journal of Cardiovascular Management;May/Jun2004, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p29
Reports on the approval of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to Dade Behring Inc.'s N High Sensitivity CRP assay as an independent risk marker for the identification of individuals at risk for future cardiovascular disease. Reliability of the assay; Alternative function; Leadership of the...
- Overestimation of serum levels of rheumatoid factor caused by the presence of an incorrect calibrator in the Dade Behring kit. Hayashi, Nobuhide; Kawano, Seiji; Sugiyama, Daisuke; Nishimura, Kunihiro; Nakazawa, Takashi; Morinobu, Akio; Kumagai, Shunichi // Modern Rheumatology (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);Oct2007, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p447
This article discusses a study on the overestimation of serum levels of rheumatoid factor (RF) caused by the presence of an incorrect calibrator in a kit from Dade Behring Inc. According to the authors, they investigated the time frame and the extent to which this problem had impacted clinical...