- High yield report. // High Yield Report;11/24/97, Vol. 8 Issue 45, p4
Presents statistical information and graphs pertaining to high yield.
- Construction injury rate falls below manufacturing. // Contractor Magazine;May96, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p1
Presents statistics on the rate of construction injuries versus the rate of manufacturing injuries.
- Indianapolis-area demographics. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/04/95 Supplement Lists 96, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p18
Presents statistics on Indianapolis. Vehicles in Marion County; Most popular cars; 1990 education status of residents of Marion County; School districts in Indianapolis.
- Trend. // Business North Carolina;Nov97, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p9
Presents statistical data on unemployment, construction in selected countries, retail sales in selected cities and transportation at selected airports. Information on unemployment provided from the Employments Security Commission; Presentation of construction statistics from the North Carolina...
- Related products. // Science Statistics;Jun2009, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p7
The article provides a list of references made by Statistics Canada which includes publications, surveys and summary tables.
- Unemployment Rates for Texas Counties. // Texas Labor Market Review;Apr2014, p11
A chart is presented that lists unemployment rates in Texas counties for March 2013, February 2014 to March 2014 and the monthly and year ago changes.
- Unemployment Rates for Texas Counties. // Texas Labor Market Review;May2014, p11
A chart is presented that lists the unemployment rates in various counties in Texas in March-April 2014, including Bailey, Bandera, and Bell.
- Unemployment Rates for Texas Cities. // Texas Labor Market Review;May2014, p13
A chart is presented that lists the unemployment rates in various cities in Texas in March-April 2014 including Bryan, Coppell, and Kyle.
- Financial and business statistics. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Dec99, Vol. 85 Issue 12, pA1
Presents various charts on financial and business statistics as of December 1, 1999. Percent annual rate of change; Bank statistics; Loans; Business finances; Others.