- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/8/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33127, p39
Several charts are presented that depicts the market statistics in the U.S., including market indicators, securities prices, and municipal market yields.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33238, p17
Several charts are presented depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. for 2009-2010, which include bond market indicators, short-term tax-exempt bond yields, and securities prices.
- High yield report. // High Yield Report;11/24/97, Vol. 8 Issue 45, p4
Presents statistical information and graphs pertaining to high yield.
- Construction injury rate falls below manufacturing. // Contractor Magazine;May96, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p1
Presents statistics on the rate of construction injuries versus the rate of manufacturing injuries.
- Indianapolis-area demographics. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/04/95 Supplement Lists 96, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p18
Presents statistics on Indianapolis. Vehicles in Marion County; Most popular cars; 1990 education status of residents of Marion County; School districts in Indianapolis.
- Trend. // Business North Carolina;Nov97, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p9
Presents statistical data on unemployment, construction in selected countries, retail sales in selected cities and transportation at selected airports. Information on unemployment provided from the Employments Security Commission; Presentation of construction statistics from the North Carolina...
- Related products. // Science Statistics;Jun2009, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p7
The article provides a list of references made by Statistics Canada which includes publications, surveys and summary tables.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33405, p21
Several charts are presented that show market statistics related to municipal bonds in the U.S. including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, and securities prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33646, p17
Several tables are presented which show the market statistics in the U.S. including market indicators, U.S. securities prices, and Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes.