Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields
- Primary Steals Focus as Munis Rally Again. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33695, p2
The article focuses on report by Municipal Market Data on the stronger rate of municipal bonds in the U.S. on April 10, 2012, which has driven issuers in the primary market to lower yield in re-pricing and increase deals to take advantage of strong interest.
- New MMD interactive data product: Another weapon for analysts' arsenals. Richtmyer, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/17/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30232, p30
Introduces Municipal Market Data's MMD Interactive, a data product that gives municipal professionals interactive access to the firm's historical municipal databases. Product use; Requirements; Accessibility of the product through the Thomson Municipal Market Monitor.
- Muni Prices Steady Ahead of $6.2B Calendar. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;10/30/2015, p1
Prices of top-shelf municipal bonds were unchanged at mid-session, traders said, as traders cast their gaze ahead to next week's $6.2 billion new issue calendar.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31364, p37
Presents a chart depicting the market statistics of estimated contracts traded in the U.S.
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31364, p38
Presents a chart depicting the market statistics of municipal bond index in the U.S.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31364, p38
Presents a chart depicting the market statistics of municipal bond index from various brokers in the U.S.
- Munis Flat to Weaker in Light Secondary. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/13/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33381, p2
The article focuses on the report presented by the Municipal Market Data which reveals weak municipal market despite the light secondary trading activity in the U.S.
- Munis End Flat in a 'Directionless' Week. SCARCHILLI, MICHAEL // Bond Buyer;10/25/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33404, p2
The article reports on the regression of municipal market in the U.S. in terms of bond yields that hit a generational low with the benchmark triple-A 10-year municipal yield at 2.17 percent on August 25, 2010, according to the Municipal Market Data.
- Volume Weakens But Yields Find New Lows. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;1/18/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33648, p2
The article focuses on the data from Municipal Market Data (MMD) which shows that the drop of municipal bond yields in the U.S.