- Klain Loses White House, Gets Beach House. Eisler, Kim // Washingtonian Magazine;Apr2005, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p15
Reports on the return of Ron Klain, former chief of staff of former U.S. Vice President Al Gore and a key figure in the presidential campaign of John Kerry in 2004, to his law firm O'Melveny & Myers after the election. Involvement of the lawyer in several lawsuits and settlements between AOL...
- No Child Brings Every Lawyer Out. Pascopella, Angela // District Administration;Apr2003, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the increasing number of lawsuits from parents of schoolchildren filed against the school districts in the U.S. Result of the No Child Left Behind federal mandate; Failure of the school to properly notify parents on the performance of the school district; Need for the improvement of...
- Honor Bound. // Teacher Magazine;Jan2000, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p11
Reports on the settlement for the law suit filed by Somer Chipman Hurston and Chasity Glass filed against Grant County, Kentucky school officials in 1998. Why the school district denied their National Honor Society applications; Terms of the settlement.
- O'Melveny Taps Former FTC Bureau of Competition Chief. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/2/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p11
Announces the return of Richard Parker to his former position as partner at O'Melveny & Meyers LLP to lead the firm's antitrust and trade regulation group.
- Untitled. // Education Week;9/22/93, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the Los Angeles, California law firm of O'Melveny and Myers' establishment of a $1.5 million college scholarship program in honor of its former chairman, Secretary of State Warren M. Christopher. Christopher Scholarship Fund's identification of promising students who are at risk of...
- O'Melveny joins Spectrum parade. Baiocchi // Orange County Business Journal;08/30/99, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p5
Reports on Los Angeles, California-based law firm O'Melveny & Myers' plan to open a satellite office in the Irvine Spectrum in California. Number of attorneys the company intends to hire for the Spectrum office.
- Job that was meant to be. Gabriel, Frederick // Crain's New York Business;5/27/96, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p15
Profiles Cuban-born lawyer Jose Fernandez, who was offered to start O'Melveny & Myers' practice in Latin America. First serious of the law firm into the area; Former job at Baker & McKenzie; Goal to increase the law firm's revenues.
- O'Melveny & Myers Makes Nissan M&A Co-Chief. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/16/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p23
The article announces the appointment of Ilan Nissan as co-chair of the mergers & acquisitions (M&A) practice at O'Melveny & Myers.
- Brit legal eagle flies to O'Melveny. // Daily Variety;6/15/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 53, p8
The article announces that Lisbeth "Libby" Savill, a British entertainment lawyer, will join O'Melveny & Myers LLP as partner in the area of entertainment, sports, and media.