Menlo Park Money
- Munis Weaken With Treasuries; N.Y. School District Sells $21M. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;12/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31790, p2
Reports developments related to securities in the U.S. as of December 2003. Sale of a multi- million bond deal bond Hilton Central School District; Projection on the manufacturing index by Hugh Johnson, chief investment officer of First Albany Capital Inc.; Losses incurred by U.S. Bancorp Piper...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/1/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34135, p1
Statistics are presented related to negotiated sales of bonds as of June 2014 including purchasing of special assessment revenue bonds through negotiation by RBC Capital Markets, school improvement bonds by Stifel Nicolaus & Co. Inc. and Special Tax Bonds by Piper Jaffray & Co.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34010, p1
The article lists several companies including BMO Harris Bank, the investment bank and asset management firm Piper Jaffray & Co. and the holding company Raymond James & Associates Inc. which participated in the competitive sales of bonds as of November 2013.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34006, p1
The article offers information on the results of several bond purchases in the U.S. including Crews & Associates for the refunding bonds of Huntsville School District No. 1 of Madison County, Arkansas, JPMorgan for the General Obligation Bond Anticipation Notes of Milford, Connecticut, and Piper...
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/16/2015, p5
The article offers details on negotiated note sales which took place within the U.S. municipal bond market for the week ended November 16, 2015 by lead manager Piper Jaffray.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/23/2015, p1
A calendar of Negotiated bond new note issue for U.S. bond market is presented, which includes bonds issuers companies including S amp; P, Iowa Fin Auth and Piper Jaffray.
- Munis Static as California Prices $1.9 Billion. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/11/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33215, p2
The article reports that the municipal market in California has remained unchanged despite Goldman Sachs & Co.'s pricing of the California Statewide Communities Development Authority's (SCDA) 1.9 billion dollars revenue bond sales. It states that Goldman priced the Callifornia SCDA with 1.9...
- Market Quickly Guzzles $345M of Arizona Water Refunding Bonds. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;10/31/2014, p18
The article reports on the strong demand received by the Arizona Water Infrastructure Finance Authority for its revenue refunding bonds in 2014. Topics covered include the percentage savings of the bonds, the response of Bill Davis of financial advisor Piper Jaffray to the bonds' success and the...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33771, p10
Several tables are presented which lists the competitive bond offerings, competitive note offerings, and negotiated bond offerings which includes lead managers from Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup Inc., and Piper Jaffray and Co.