Top Aide to New York Governor Tapped to Lead Heavy-Issuing Dorm Agency
- DASNY Executive Director Gridley Announces Retirement After Five Years. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;4/10/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32604, p32
The article announces the retirement of Maryanne Gridley as Executive Director of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York. The board of authority could choose a new executive director at its April 2007 meeting. Meanwhile, the board could potentially see change as well if Spitzer...
- N.Y. Authority Reform Held Up By Objections From All Corners. // Bond Buyer;10/5/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33194, p8
The article reports on the objections faced by the proposed legislation that would make a new Authorities Budget Office in New York in October 2009. Dormitory of the State of New York (DASNY) general counsel Jeffrey Pohl complains that the new office would double some duties of the existing...
- State agency tops in public construction in '93. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/21/94 & 2/28/94, Vol. 5 Issue 48, p42
Reports that the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York ranked first in 1993 among 25 federal and state agencies for public construction and second in the nation among Municipal bond issuers.
- DASNY Sets $634M of PIT Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/1/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33273, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) to trade its 634.4 million dollars worth of personal income tax bonds in New York.
- Dormitory Authority of the State of New York. // Bond Buyer;06/15/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30414, p10A
Profiles the Dormitory Authority (DA) of the State of New York. Brief history of the DA; List of DA's clients; Bonds and notes outstanding as of March 31, 1998; Total DA indebtedness; Security features of DA's programs.
- DASNY Approves $1.15 Billion of Offerings. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/29/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33358, p5
The article reports on the move of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) to approve the 1.15 billion dollars of bonds during its monthly board meeting.
- DASNY Charter Plan Dies. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33254, p9
The article announces the end of the proposal to allow the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York to sell bonds for charter schools and the proposed legislation to increase cap on the number of charter schools in the state.
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;10/5/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33394, p2
A correction to the article related to personal-income tax bond sale of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York is presented.
- N.Y Workers' Comp Credit Set to Launch Next Week With $97 Million. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/24/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33422, p3
The article offers information on the plan of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York, to sell 97 million dollars of taxable pledge assessment bonds.