Harris County, Tex., Set to Float $190 Million Tans Issue
- Sexton in talks with Greenwich. Preston, Darrell; Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/22/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30731, p1
Reports on the plan of Coastal Securities Corp. to invest in Greenwich Partners Inc. Negotiations being made by Thomas Sexton.
- Coastal and Staff to Pay $6M Penalty. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/05/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31692, p1
Reports that Coastal Securities Corp. and its officials, who made up Duncan Williams Inc., are ordered to pay for damages and other costs for allegedly taking client records and proprietary information with them during their departure from the company. Officials who are ordered to pay for the...
- Judge Orders Search at Coastal Securities; Files From Duncan-Williams in Questions. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/18/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31368, p36
Reports the appointment of an independent party to search for client-related materials of Coastal Securities by Duncan-Williams Inc. in Georgia. Details on the arbitration hearings of employees before the National Association of Securities Dealers; Injunctive relief filed by Duncan-Williams;...
- Banker Alleges Racial Discrimination by Coastal Securities. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;04/06/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30865, p32
Focuses on African-American banker Charles Taylor's filing of a discrimination complaint against Houston, Texas-based Coastal Securities. First step in a process that could culminate in a civil rights lawsuit; Overt and systemic racial discrimination against Taylor; Firm's clients.
- Welcome New Associate Members. // Virginia Banking;Sep/Oct2013, p8
The article lists the new associate members of the Virginia Bankers Association (VBA) including Newbridge Bank, Coastal Securities LP, and Works24.
- Duncan-Williams Accuses Old Staff of Contacting Clients. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31438, p28
Reports the lawsuit filed against the employees of Coastal Securities Corp. by Duncanï¿½Williams Inc. Details on the charges filed by the company; Documentation of evidences; Impact of underwriting contracts on the employees.
- Ranking Surge Has Houston's Coastal Looking East. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p6
Reports on the plan of Coastal Securities LP, a financial advisory and underwriting firm, to branch out in Texas. Improvement in the financial adviser ranking of the company; Company background; Location of offices of the company.
- Houston City Council OKs Three-Year Contracts With Three Firms. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/4/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32374, p7
The article reports on the Houston City Council's approval of a three year financial advisory contracts with First Southwest Co., Coastal Securities and Morgan Keegan & Co. Provisions for two one-year extensions are included in the contracts. The contract for First Southwest and Coastal...
- Port of Houston Sailing Toward Next Month's $87 Million GO Offering. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/27/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31232, p32
Reports the bond growth of Port of Houston Authority in Texas. Integration of Coastal Securities Corp. as financial adviser to the authority and Andrews & Kurth LLP as agency's bond counsel; Component of the deal; Impact of bond authorization on the Bayport project.