Top-Rated Georgia Housing Agency Takes Aim at Retail
- Triple-A Housing. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31975, p31
Reports on the sale of the triple-A-rated single-family mortgage refunding bonds by the Georgia Housing and Finance Authority. Identification of bonds included in the deal; Maturities of the B-1 bonds; Total of the term.
- Ga. Housing, Finance Head to Step Down. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31212, p4
Reports the retirement of Jim Higdon as executive director of the Housing and Finance Authority in Georgia.
- Georgia Housing Bond Issuance Is Threatened by S&P Action. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/28/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31561, p1
Reports on a public hearing by lawmakers in Georgia on a law aimed at curbing predatory mortgage lending which may affect housing bond issuance of state's largest debt issuers Georgia Housing and Finance Authority. Potential liability resulting from violation of the act; Senator who is trying to...
- Georgia housing agency tries an experiment: It goes the competitive route. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;08/13/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30456, p24
Reports on Georgia Housing Finance Authority's remarketing of $30 million of 1997 single-family mortgage revenue bonds. Aim to gauge if taking bids could generate lower interest rates than on negotiated deals; Series and ratings; Sale date and type; Top yield; Underwriters, bond counsel,...
- Georgia Housing Agency Bonds Appear Safe From Lending Act. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/31/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31564, p6
Reports that bonds issued by the Georgia Housing and Finance Authority (GHFA) have escaped from the finance legislation Georgia Fair Lending Act. Effect of law on the Standard & Poor's structured finance group; Preemption of rating certain securities transactions by the law; Provisions of the...
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/20/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34196, p1
A chart is presented that lists the amount, time of sale, and financial adviser for several issuers of negotiated notes in the U.S. as of October 28, 2014 including the Georgia Housing and Finance Authority, the California Municipal Finance Authority, and the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/20/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34196, p1
A chart is presented that lists the amount, time of sale, and financial adviser for several issuers of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of October 28, 2014 including the Georgia Housing & Finance Authority, California Municipal Finance Authority, and the Colorado Housing & Finance Authority.
- Market Close: Traders See 'Ideal' Time To Buy Triple-A. Flynn, Hillary; Albano, Christine // Bondbuyer.com;10/16/2014, p40
The article discusses the low-yield environment in the trading sector, which is apparently the best time to buy triple-A rated bonds. Topics mentioned include the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority's two-part sale of mortgage finance bonds, the 103 million-dollar Georgia Housing and Finance...
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32615, p13
The article announces the deadlines of bond services in the U.S. The Bond Counsel Services of the New Mexico Finance Authority in New Mexico will be due on April 24, 2007. Meanwhile, the Bond Underwriting Services of the Georgia Housing and Finance Authority in Georgia will be due on April 30,...