Health Care Credits Urged To Disclose
- Forum on Health Care Debt Set for April . // Bond Buyer;3/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31341, p4
Reports that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, the National Federation of Municipal Analysts and the Continuing Care Accreditation Commission will hold a forum in Washington D.C. on April 11, 2002 on disclosure issues for nursing home and other long-term care debt. Focus of the...
- MSRB to Hold Its Second Disclosure Forum in January. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;08/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30958, p6
Announces the holding of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's second disclosure forum in Washington on January 11 and 12, 2001. Aim of the forum; Topics for discussion.
- MSRB to Update Its Rule G-17 on Fair Dealing in New Notice on SMP Concept. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/11/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31137, p33
Reports the plans of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Boards on the Rule G-17 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Redefinition of dealer obligations under Rule G-17; Discussion of the rule during the 18th annual meeting of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts; Interpretation of the rule.
- MSRB Kicks Off Series of Forums on 529 College Savings Plans. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/22/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31745, p5
Reports on the series of forums initiated by the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. Discussion of college savings plans and municipal fund securities; Importance of broker-dealers to understand their responsibilities to consumers; Involvement of municipal fund securities in college...
- MSRB Issues Agenda For Disclosure Forum. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p5
Highlights the topics scheduled to be debated at the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's forum on disclosure in January 2000. Role of nationally recognized municipal securities information repositories; Extent to which dissemination of disclosure information is working in the United States.
- NFMA to Increase Efforts to Improve Disclosure, New Chair Says. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;2/10/2015, Vol. 1, p1
The National Federation of Municipal Analysts is preparing to push home its pro-disclosure message this year with a series of new educational papers and efforts to be even more collaborative, new NFMA board chair Jennifer Johnston said.
- NFMA Issues Bank Loan Paper. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;3/4/2015, Vol. 1, p1
The National Federation of Municipal Analysts has released a paper on best practices in disclosure for bank loans, an opaque segment of the municipal debt market that is getting increased attention from regulators.
- Mucicipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33595, p22
The article presents several announcements including the Bond Buyer conference to be held on October 16-18, 2011 in New York City, the National Federation of Municipal Analysts seminar on October 20-21, 2011 in Texas, and the Mid-Atlantic Women forum on October 20, 2011 in Pennsylvania.
- NFMA to Ramp Up Disclosure Guidance Efforts. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;2/24/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34064, p1
The article informs that the National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA) is planning to publish new guidance on general obligation bonds, as of February 25, 2014. It discusses the priorities and plans of NFMA chair Susan Dushock. Topics discussed include career of Dushock, the electronic...