Municipal Bond Activities
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p6
The article presents various news briefs related to municipal bond activities. On January 14, 2005, the Municipal Analysts Group of New York will hold a luncheon on Current Issues and Outlook for the Health Care Sector at the Yale Club in Manhattan, New York City. On February 1-2, 2005, the Bond...
- GFOA Committee to review TBMA secondary market conduit proposal. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;06/30/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30425, p54
Focuses on the plan by the Government Finance Officers Association to work with the Bond Market Association, National Association of Bond Lawyers and the National Federation of Municipal Analysts on a proposal that would ease the packaging of municipal debt for the secondary market. Features of...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;12/8/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32274, p32
The article presents a calendar of events related to municipal bonds. The annual holiday party of the Municipal Forum of New York will be hosted at the Lotus Club in Manhauan from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. on December 14, 2005. The Bond Market Association is presenting its 11th annual Legal and...
- TBMA Calls For Study of Transparency. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31446, p1
Reports the request of the Bond Market Association for the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to study the effects of disclosing prices bonds on the municipal market in the U.S. Alleviation of price transparency; Reduction of the lag time on municipal securities trade; Provision of trade...
- The Bond Market Association. // Bond Buyer;09/28/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30487, p39
Presents graphs and a chart on The Bond Market Association's municipal bond indexes in the United States as of September 28, 1998. Municipal swap index; Index-linked municipal swaps; Swap rates; Bond yields.
- TBMA Could Live With Limited Government Shutdown Authority. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31573, p1
Reports that the U.S. Bond Market Association (TBMA) suggested it might be able to support fresh authority to halt trading in the municipal market during emergencies. Conditions on which such a support depend; Comments of TBMA president on such an authority; Agencies to which emergency...
- The Bond Market Association. // Bond Buyer;10/27/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30260, p26
Presents data culled by the Bond Market Association on the performance of municipal bonds in the United States. Municipal swap index; Index-linked municipal swaps; Swap rates versus bond yields.
- The Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index. // Bond Buyer;8/14/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31202, p7
Presents a graph related to the Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index.
- The Bond Market Association(TM) Municipal Swap Index. // Bond Buyer;02/01/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30569, p37
Presents Bond Market Association municipal swap index results in the United States as of January 27, 1999.