- Just Before $132M Issue, University of Cincinnati Is Downgraded by S&P. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31590, p3
Reports on downgrade in ratings of multimillion dollar debt that includes short-term notes and long-term new-money and refunding bonds issued by the University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio by Standard & Poor's Corp. Reason for downgrade in bond ratings; Possible issuance of several other...
- Agencies Assign High Ratings To California's $11B Raw Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p1
California's upcoming $11 billion revenue anticipation warrant sale was assigned a preliminary SP-1 rating by Standard & Poor's Corp. in the week ending June 6, 2003. State Controller Steve Westly said that with these ratings he expects the one-year debt to sell at an interest rate below...
- Doubts on Multi-Faith. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31746, p31
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's Corp. to change its outlook after the planned expansion of Multi-Faith Retirement Services in Shreveport, Louisiana. Impact of the decision on the sale of rated revenue bonds; Consideration of the operating losses of the organization.
- S&P Lowers Alabama Outlook. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31767, p2
Reports that Standard and Poor's has revised its rating on the general obligation bond in Alabama. Factors influencing the rating of the bond.
- S&P: Baltimore Deal on the Investment-Grade Fence. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32302, p30
The article reports on the ratings given by Standard & Poor's Corp. for Baltimore's upcoming sale of tax-exempt revenue bonds in Maryland. The proceeds of the sale will be used to finance construction of a new 752-room Hilton convention hotel. The largest series of the sale was rated BBB-minus....
- News In Brief: Philadelphia Water Raised to A- by S&P. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p2
Reports on the upgradation of long-term and underlying ratings of the outstanding water and sewer revenue bonds in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by the rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Ratings assigned to bonds; Schedule date for the sale of bonds; Reflection of the ratings provided to the bonds.
- Standard & Poor's Pulls Ratings on Memphis Church's Revenue Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p6
Reports that U.S. rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. withdrew its ratings on approximately $38 million of multi-family revenue bonds issued for the Christian Methodist Episcopalian (CME) Church in Memphis. Possibility of the church's ratings being restored; Failure of CME's management to...
- Northwest Parkway Auth., Colo., Raised. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p1
Reports on the change in rating of Colorado-based Northwest Parkway Public Highway Authority's senior convertible capital appreciation bonds by the U.S. rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Reason for the change; Modifications in the debt structure.
- S&P Moves Indiana to Negative Outlook. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/23/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31309, p27
Reports on the issuer credit rating assigned to the state of Indiana by the rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Reasons behind decline in the assigned ratings; Factors affecting the rating criteria; Steps planned by the state to achieve higher ratings.