The Trading Floor
- Moody's places financial strength rating of Radian Re under review: cites possible downgrade. // Insurance Advocate;01/05/2004, Vol. 115 Issue 1, p33
Reports on the placement of the financial strength rating of Radian Reinsurance Inc. under review for possible downgrade by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Focus of the review on Radian Re's relationship with primary guarantors; Initiation of a strategy by Radian Group to become a prominent...
- Team Radian Grabs Aa3. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;5/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31893, p1
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's assignment of Aa3 financial strength ratings for Radian Asset Assurance Inc. and Radian Reinsurance Inc. Application of the rating to the entity that will be created by the merger of the two Radian Group Inc. subsidiaries, to be named Radian Asset...
- Radian Makes Hire in Structured Products. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;2/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32061, p6
The article reports that Radian Asset Assurance Inc. last week hired Mark Mylon as senior vice president and executive managing director of its structured products group. Mylon joins Radian from GE Commercial Finance, where he was managing director of strategic planning and business development...
- Radian Finds Success Living Alone in Double-A Territory. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31397, p7
Reports the bond insurance market of Radian Asset Assurance Inc. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Expansion plans for the double-A deals; Statement regarding the plans of the company by chief executive Frank P. Filipps; Debt ratings of the company.
- Radian Acquires Bond Insurer. McGee, Patrick // National Mortgage News;6/27/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of New York City-based bond insurer Municipal and Infrastructure Assurance Corp. (MIAC) by insurance company Radian Asset Assurance Inc.
- Radian's Lambuth Payment. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/22/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33637, p7
The article reports on the increase of payment to bonds owed by Lambuth University, a nonprofit Methodist university in Jackson, Tennessee, to Radian Asset Assurance Inc.
- Radian to Sell Bond-Insurer Unit to Assured for $810M. // Nationalmortgagenews.com;12/23/2014, p3
This article reports on the plan of business services firm Radian Group Inc. to sell its bond-insurer unit, Radian Asset Assurance Inc., to Assured Guaranty Ltd. for 810 million dollars to free up capital as the company prepares for tighter oversight of mortgage insurance. Topics discussed...
- Radian Hires Health Care Analyst LoVaglio From FSA. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;5/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31639, p29
Radian Asset Assurance Inc., a Philadelphia-based bond insurer, has hired veteran health care analyst Anthony LoVaglio to work as a vice president in the company's public finance office. LoVaglio, who previously worked as a director in the health care underwriting group at insurer Financial...
- Ambac, Radian Report Income Gains; FGIC Earnings Down. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31687, p29
Reports on the financial performance of bond insurers in the U.S. bond market during the second quarter of the year 2003. Percentage increase in net income of Ambac Assurance Corp. in the duration; Net income achieved by Radian Asset Assurance Inc. and Radian Reinsurance Inc.; Total decline in...