Miami Airport Bonds Off Moody's Watch List; Outlook Changed to Negative
- Denver Airport Gets Ratings Boost From Fitch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/29/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32413, p36
The article reports on the ratings of Fitch Ratings Inc. for the bonds issued to finance Denver International Airport in Colorado. The agency upgraded its rating to A-plus from A, marking the second upgrade for the credit month of June 2006. Fitch assigned the new rating to a planned issuance of...
- San Francisco Airport Puts Positive Spin on Two Downgrades. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p5
Reports on a ratings downgrade received by San Francisco, California's San Francisco International Airport from various rating firms. Factors influencing the ratings; Matters weakening the credit quality; Challenges faced by the airport.
- Houston Airport Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;09/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30972, p2
Reports on the upgrade of the ratings of the bonds of the Houston Airport System.
- Moody's Puts Charlotte-Douglas Airport on Watch List. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31240, p4
Reports on the rating provided for the revenue bonds of Charlotte-Douglas International Airport by Moody's Investors Service in Charlotte North Carolina. Reasons for possible downgrading of the airport; Reactions of airport officials to the rating; Strategies used by officials to maintains finances.
- Airport Debt Demoted. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31699, p34
Reports on the degradation in rating of revenue bonds issued for the Kenton County Airport of Kentucky. Ratings of the revenue bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc.; Factors that led to the degradation.
- Airport Bonds Rated. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;6/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32395, p39
The article reports on the Baa1 rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the upcoming sale of special facility bonds of the Rhode Island Economic Development Corp. to the Rhode Island Airport Corp. The proceeds will be used to construct of a six-level, 1.5 million square foot...
- Virginia Agency to Sell 2nd Senior-Subordinate Infrastructure Deal. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31904, p32
Reports that the Virginia Resources Authority is planning to issue revenue bonds by competitive bid using senior-subordinate debt structure to finance a number of local infrastructure projects in Virginia. Total amount of the bonds; Disclosure on the rating; Schedule of the sale.
- Airport Debt Elevates. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32411, p31
The article reports that Moody Investors Services Inc. has upgraded the Series 1994, 1998, 2002A and 2002B senior airport revenue bonds of the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to Aa3 from S2 as well as the Series 2002 junior lien bonds to A1 from A2. The changes in credit ratings were...
- As Scrutiny Intensifies, O'Hare Hit With Negative Outlook. Ferris, Craig T.; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p48
Reports on reduction in general airport revenue bonds issued for Chicago, Illinois-based O'Hare International Airport. Attribution of reduction in ratings to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks; Decline in operations and number of passengers; Impact of the terrorist attacks on frequency of...