Municipal Bond Prices Finish Firm; Merrill Lynch Wins $119M S.F. Loan (96%)
- Oklahoma Puts June Date on $400 Million Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/21/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31618, p4
Oklahoma officials expect to go to market in June 2003 with 400 million dollars of refunding bonds, after winning legislative approval for deals that could save the state 92 million dollars in the fiscal 2004. The two issuers selling the refunding bonds, the Oklahoma Capital Improvements...
- Palm Beach Team Jumps From J.P. Morgan to Merrill. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Jun99, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p18
Reports on three bankers and a sales assistant leaving J.P. Morgan Securities for Merill Lynch in West Palm Beach, Florida. Who these people are; Views of the bankers on their transfer; Statement issued by a J.P. Morgan spokeswoman.
- Three vie to advise. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;6/5/95, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p26
Reports on the competition between Merrill Lynch & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co. and J.P. Morgan Securities for the right to advise New York City on the sale of city hospitals.
- J.P. Morgan Acquires Chicago Team Laid Off by Merrill Lynch. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;05/31/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31150, p6
Reports on the expansion of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.'s profile in Chicago, Illinois by adding five people who had been laid off by Merrill Lynch & Co. Eric Rockhold as among the executives affected by a massive Merrill Lynch restructuring in March 2001; Implications of the executives'...
- J.P. Morgan Nabs More Merrill Pros. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;6/19/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31163, p6
Reports that J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. has hired several investment banking professionals laid off from Merrill Lynch and Co. as of June 19, 2001. Names of executives.
- CONSOLIDATED STREET RESEARCH. // Asset Securitization Report;9/12/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p26
Reports on the performance of several companies offering different types of securities in the U.S. Countrywide Securities; J. P. Morgan Securities; Lehman Brothers; Merrill Lynch.
- MANAGER ACTIVITY. // Asset Securitization Report;7/16/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 28, p23
Several charts are presented which depicts the activities of several securities managers in the U.S. including JPMorgan Securities Inc., Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and Wachovia Securities LLC on different asset-backed securities (ABS) such as auto ABS, credit cards ABS and real state ABS.
- North Carolina, JEA, N.Y. Deals Top Off Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31836, p6
Reports developments related to deals in the U.S. as of March 2004. Deal between New York Municipal Water Authority and Merill, Lynch & Co.; Agreement between Arizona Water Infrastructure Financing Authority and RBC Dain Rauscher Inc.; Retail order period of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.
- Sirona prices public secondary offering of 7.5 million shares. // Medical Device Daily;8/10/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 152, p5
The article reports that Sirona Holdings Luxco S.C.A. has priced its public secondary offering of 7.5 million shares of common stock. The stock has been priced to the public at 23.75 U.S. dollars per share. Underwriters are given a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of up to 1,125,000...