- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31439, p39
Presents several charts depicting bonds in the U.S. Details on the municipal bond index; Indication on the bond prices; Bond index of Merrill Lynch.
- Briefly noted. // Business Insurance;01/05/98, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p26
States that the Merrill Lynch and Company Incorporated will settle a suit brought by investor who brought bonds issued by Orange County, California. Details on the county's bankruptcy in 1994; Identification of Robert E. Edmonson becoming vice president of Aetna International's Global Health...
- Online Approach Benefits Both Sides, Fund Managers Say. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;05/01/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30881, p7
Reports on Merrill & Lynch Co.'s decision to invite a select group of institutional buyers to place orders on a California general obligation issue. Improvements in marketing bonds; Broker-dealer element.
- Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31297, p33
Presents market statistics related to corporate bond index provided by Merrill Lynch & Co. as of January 04, 2002. Average yields of the corporate bonds; Index of intermediate and long-term corporate bonds.
- White Paper. Weinberger, Joshua // Financial Planning;Jun2005, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p22
Provides information on a preliminary report made by Merrill Lynch that assesses the long-term outlook for bonds in the market environment as of June 2005. Factors that could affect yields for long-duration bonds; Speculations of Merrill Lynch on the factors that may raise bond prices.
- Spreading The Gospel. Hamerman, Joshua // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 48, p8
An interview with Tim Skeet, head of covered bonds in Merrill Lynch & Co. about the efforts to reinvigorate the burgeoning the U.S. market for covered bonds is presented. He states that the Security Industry and Financial Markets Association and American Scrutinization Forum is a step forward...
- New York EFC Drops Bear Stearns In Shake-Up of Book-Running Team. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p4
Reports that the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. (EFC) has shaken up its team of bookrunning underwriters, bumping Bear, Stearns and Co. EFC's naming of Merrill Lynch and Co., Morgan Stanley and UBS Financial Services Inc. as book runner; List of companies that the EFC Board has...
- Merrill Lynch Posts Big 4Q Loss â€¦. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/21/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the loss of net earnings per share of financial company Merrill Lynch & Co. in the U.S. for the fourth quarter of 2006. Most of the drop in earnings are tied to the losses relating to problems in subprime market and collaterized debt obligations. The company's fixed...
- Richmond's Utility Sale. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31931, p31
Reports on the plan of Richmond, Virginia to sell public utility revenue bonds. Leadership of Merrill Lynch &Co. Inc. on the transaction; Purpose of bond proceeds; Source of finance for various system capital projects.