- Cut, Don't Tax . Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;1/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31302, p29
Reports that the Californians prefer to reduce the state budget to raising taxes. Proposal of Governor Gray Davis to reduce his budget up to 15 percent.
- Building M&D `from the ground up' Langford, Bert // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;01/01/98, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p39
Opinion. Offers advice on how to organize and budget manufacturing and distribution (M&D) budgets. How to design the budget.
- Municipal budgets. // BusinessWest;Jun97 Resource Guide, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p4
Provides information on the municipal budgets in Western Massachusetts for 1997. Municipality; Population; School expenditures; Total expenditures; Per capita income; Operating costs; Includes Agawam; Amherst; Belchertown.
- Local America: Chandler, Ariz. // American City & County;Jul94, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p22
Reports on Chandler, Arizona as the recipient of the Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from the Government Finance Officer's Association (GFOA).
- City may run out of cash. // Crain's New York Business;5/16/94, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p1
Reports that New York City, New York is in danger of running out of cash at the end of May 1994 if the budget impasse in Albany, New York continues.
- Miami commissioners unanimously approve $487 million spending plan. McEntree, Christopher // Bond Buyer;07/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30186, p9
Reports on approval of a proposed $487 million all-funds fiscal 1998 budget by Miami commissioners in July 7, 1997. Background on the proposed budget; Basis for the fiscal 1998 spending outlook; Options for meetinh short-term cash needs.
- Munday City Council adopts 09-10 budget. // Munday Courier (TX);4/1/2009, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on the decision of City Council to accept the proposed plan of 2009-10 Budget in Munday, Texas on March 30, 2009.
- B-to-b spending online. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug97, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p24
Presents statistical information relating to how marketers broke out their budgets in 1995 in millions. How budgets are expected to change.
- Budgeting. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Nov95, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p504
Looks at a book which consists of finance information relating to budget requests and other aspects of the budget process. Reference to the book `Collection Development and Finance: A Guide to Strategic Library Materials Budgeting by Murray S. Martin.
- Cut along the dotted lines. O'Flaherty, Patrick // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;8/9/93, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p14
Reveals the City of Calgary has sent a directive to all departments asking them to differentiate between bare essentials and cuttable frills. The city council has asked municipal departments to allocate 90 percent of their 1993 budgets to core services, thereby sending a clear message to civil...