Show Me Stadiums
- Holden's Cuts. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p29
Reports on cuts announced by Missouri governor Bob Holden to the state's budget for the fiscal year 2002. Details of these cuts; Reasons for the cuts; Economic challenges faced by the state.
- Profile. King, Don // State Government News;Mar96, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p29
Presents an interview with Missouri State Treasurer Bob Holden. Educational background; Contributions to community activities; Starting of the Classroom Cents program.
- Managing for Results. Wilson, Quentin // Spectrum: Journal of State Government;Spring2002, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p36
Focuses on the initiation of governor Bob Holden in managing resources in Missouri. Importance of basing budget decisions on fact-based results information; Implementation of a resource management system; Impact of system on the Department of Transportation.
- Missouri Governor: School Funds at Risk Without Tobacco Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/30/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31563, p3
Reports on the warning of democrat governor of Missouri Bob Holden to reduce education funding if lawmakers do not soon adopt his revised plan to leverage a portion of the state's future tobacco settlement payments. Proposed amount to be reduced; Reasons cited by republicans for not adopting...
- Holden winds back the dock. Mandy, Darin // Australian Auto Action;7/31/2014, Issue 1602, p31
The article reports that the 1966 Bathurst 500 winner Bob Holden won the 2014 Lloyd Bax Trophy , a six-lap handicap race, in his Toyota Corolla GT, at Morgan Park Raceway in Queensland.
- Gov. Signs Credit Scoring Bill; Bars Insurers From Using Data As Sole Underwriting Criterion. // Insurance Advocate;7/22/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 27, p23
Reports that Missouri consumers will continue to enjoy the benefits of credit-based insurance scoring under a bill that was signed on July 12, 2002 by Governor Bob Holden.
- Auditing School. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31721, p31
Announces the performance audit of Saint Louis Public Schools in Missouri. Response to the request of state Governor Bob Holden; Concern over the budget deficit faced by the school system; Plan of the school system to close schools and dismiss employees to cut deficit.
- Missouri Governor Outlines $19.2 Billion Budget Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/16/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31554, p4
Reports on Missouri's governor Bob Holden's plans for budget for fiscal 2004. Estimated budget deficit; Sources of revenue in the plan; Amount allocated to various programs and services.
- Missouri Battles Over Tobacco Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p1
Reports on the Missouri official's review of a proposal from Republican legislators which permits governor Bob Holden to sell multi-million dollar tobacco bonds. Plans by the governor to close a budget gap from the sale proceeds of bonds; Holden's warning to lawmakers regarding funding cuts if...