Treasury to Sell CMBs Today
- Treasury to Sell $27B of 4-Week Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32887, p7
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury to sell $27 billion of four-week discount bills on May 28, 2008, and $19 billion of 17-day cash management bills on May 30.
- Cash Mgmt Bills Draw 0.94% High Rate. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31717, p2
Reports on the sale of cash management bills dated September 11, 2003, by the U.S. Department of Treasury.
- Treasury to Raise New Cash With 4-Weeks. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32061, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department said yesterday it will sell $12 billion of four-week discount bills. The four-week, or 28-day, bills will raise $2 billion new cash by auctioning $12 billion to refund $10 billion of maturing bills.
- Treasury to Offer $11B Cash Managements Today. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;12/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32520, p2
The article focuses on the announcement that the Treasury Department will auction the $11 billion of 10-day cash management bills on December 4, 2006 in the U.S. The announcement of the offering of cash managements was given on December 1, 2006, the bills are dated December 5, 2006 and will due...
- 3 Day Cash Bills Draw 2.380% High. McConnell, Alison // Bond Buyer;2/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32068, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department sold $5 billion of three-day cash management bills, dated February 11, 2005 and due February 14, 2005, at a 2.380% high tender rate. The bid-to-cover ratio was 4.53. The coupon equivalent was 2.413%. The price was 99.980167. The low bid was...
- Treasury to Offer $30B of Cash Management Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32965, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell at an auction $30 billion worth of 59-day cash management bills and $30 billion worth of 45-day cash management bills starting September 19, 2008. It adds that the Treasury Department will again offer to the public $40 billion worth...
- Treasury to Offer 60-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32814, p2
The article offers information about the auction of Treasury Department's $30 billion 60-day cash management bills in the U.S. It revealed that an auction will be held on February 14, 2008 to trade the institution's 60-day cash management bills which are dated February 15, 2008 and due on April...
- Cash Managements Draw 3.470% High. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/31/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32208, p2
Reports on the sale of multimillion dollar cash management bills by the U.S. Treasury Department on August 30, 2005.
- Treasury to Sell Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to auction multimillion-dollar of twelve-day cash management bills.