Richmond Fed: Services Rise
- Service Firms' Revenue Up Sharply: Richmond Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32577, p34
The article reports on the survey conducted by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond which reveals that additional softness in sales of domestic brands of automobiles continued to weigh down retail sales in February 2007, although activity expanded at district service-producing firms. In February...
- Richmond Fed: Retail Sales Jump. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/25/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32140, p2
The article focuses on the report of Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond service-sector activity survey. The indexes are the percentage of responding firms reporting increase, less the percentage reporting a decrease. Overall, the service sector revenues index jumped to 13 in May 2005 from 6 in...
- Richmond Fed: Service Sector Accelerated. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;7/29/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34351, p1
Service sector activity "accelerated in July," according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond service-sector activity survey, released Tuesday.
- Richmond Fed: Service Sector Activity Slowed. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;12/23/2014, p16
The article reports on the service-sector activity survey of the Federal Bank of Richmond released on December 16, 2014. Topics discussed include sales revenues index, the number of employees index and the average wage index for the retail and service firms excluding retail sectors in the Fifth...
- Richmond Fed: Service Sector Improved. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34315, p1
Service sector activity "improved in May," according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond service-sector activity survey, released Tuesday.
- Richmond Fed: Retail Revenues Fall. // Bond Buyer;02/14/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31077, p2
Reports the decrease in retail revenues according to a survey conducted by Richmond Federal Reserve Bank in New York.
- Fighting The Downturn. Williamson, Rusty // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/31/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 22, p10
The article focuses on the dependence of retail projects on financial and developmental aids. It says that funding for new projects is harder to land, owing to the national credit and lending crunch. Glorypark, a $500 million lifestyle and retail project, was put on hold due to lack of...
- Service Sector Off In May: Richmond Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/11/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31654, p2
The article cites a survey by conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond regarding the servicing sector in May 2003. Retailers' woes continued and services firms were weaker. The service sector revenues index slid to negative 11 in May from negative 6 in April, while the number of...
- Weather has retailers giving 2014 the cold shoulder. Strauss, William // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/10/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that the retail businesses in Michigan has increases only a 1.4 percent increase in their sales in 2014 according to the Michigan Retail Index, a joint project of Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and Michigan Retailers Association.