Richmond Fed: Manufacturing Up
- Kansas City Fed: Mfg Activity Surges in March. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p2
The article reports that the manufacturing activity in the 10th Federal Reserve District has increased, with the monthly production index posting last March 2006, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Chicago Fed Index Up to 110.7 in July. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32205, p2
Reports on the increase in the Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing Index in July 2005, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois.
- Texas Manufacturing Makes Gains in October. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33405, p2
The article presents the results of the survey by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas which found the improvement in the activity and general business conditions of the manufacturing sector in Texas.
- Philly Fed Manufacturing Index Sees More Gains. Yong Lim // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/21/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 19, p10
The article reports on the continuous improvement of the manufacturing industries in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania along with the increase of the general business condition index as of May 2010, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia's report on business.
- N.Y. Manufacturing Report Is Showing Improvement. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33863, p2
The article reports that, according to a report by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, manufacturing industry is showing signs of improvement and mentions that general business conditions index increased to positive 10.04 in February 2013 from negative 7.78 in January.
- Atlanta fed survey: SE manufacturing up. // Bond Buyer;04/14/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30619, p2
Presents findings from a survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Georgia. How manufacturing activity in the region continued to gain momentum during 1999; Statistics.
- Empire State Mfg Survey Shows Activity Expanded. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/18/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33648, p2
The article focuses on report from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York regarding the Empire State Manufacturing Survey conducted by Thomson Reuters Corp. which shows the increase in the manufacturing activity in New York in January 2012.
- Richmond Fed: Factory Activity 'Pulled Back'. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33571, p2
The article reports on the findings of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond that manufacturing activity pulled back in the central Atlantic region in August 2011 after stalling in July 2011.
- Manufacturing Contraction Persists: Richmond Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33605, p2
The article focuses on the monthly business activity survey made by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in Virginia for the manufacturing activity in October 2011, which records negative 6 in manufacturing index, negative 6 for shipments, and negative 23 for backlog of orders index.