Okla. Panel Oks Bond Refinancing
- With Past as Prologue, Oklahoma Agency Keeps It Competitive. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31386, p30
Reports the sale of Oklahoma Transportation Authority of refunding bonds in a competitive deals. Sale of bonds through a i-Deal Parity; Lack of plans of transportation agency to issue new-money debt; Division of bond issue into two tranches to spur marketability.
- OTA's Big Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31356, p31
Reports on the approval of the refunding of Series 1989 and 1992 revenue bonds of the Oklahoma Transportation Authority by the Legislative Bond Oversight Commission. Sale of the original bonds; Factor contributing to the sale of the debt; Allegations of the yield burning surrounding a 1992...
- Judge Grants Florida Expressway Authority More Time to Seek Debt. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;5/28/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31395, p1
Reports the role of Judge William C. Gridley in making a request from the Expressway Authority to abate its existing bond validation lawsuit in Florida. Issuance of bonds through the Division of Bond Finance; Concerns om timing of bond validation resolutions and complaints; Value of bonds issue...
- Louisiana Earmarks Up to $110M of Bonds to Upgrade Interstate Linkage. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;11/21/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33817, p16
The article informs that Louisiana is planning to issue 110 million U.S. dollars of bonds associated with interstate highway project.
- The phantom tollbooth? Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/09/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30825, p1
Focuses on plans to end the issuance of revenue bonds for financing a turnpike project in New Hampshire. Implementation of a state-sponsored study to examine the viability of the bonds; Proposals to pay down the outstanding $400 million revenue accounts.
- Transportation Leads the List For Nevada's Bonding in 2006. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;1/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32307, p38
The article reports on the plans of Nevada to issue $200 million to $300 million in general obligation bonds by the end of 2006, with most of the proceeds to be used for transportation projects. Projects funded by these bonds are as follows: an extension of highway 580 from South Reno to Washoe...
- Orlando Expressway Authority Finds 4 Deals Better Than 1. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p36
Presents the Southeast honorable mention Deal of the Year award to Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority. Number of deals; Amount of bonds; Financial plan of the authority.
- Fla. Highway Agency Answers Auditor's Questions in Attorney General Review. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/22/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32534, p3
The article reports on the compliance with all bond covenants by the Tampa-Hillsborough County Expressway Authority in Florida. The initiative is conformity with the preliminary audit by the office of Florida Attorney General William Monroe regarding the potential spending and ethical...
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Refunding $470M, With UPenn to Follow. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p44
Announces two turnpike refinancing deals in Pennsylvania. Issuance of bonds by the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission to refund all of its 2001 registration fee revenue bonds; Sale of bonds by the University of Pennsylvania; Market and economic indicators.