Treasury Gains, New-Issue Demand Push Muni Bonds to a Higher Close
- Municipal Prices Climb ï¿½ Point As Market Winds Down for July 4. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31421, p2
Reports the increasing prices for municipal bond in the U.S. Decrease of the stock prices; Recovery of the labor market; Assessment of the manufacturing cost index.
- Long Bond Drops In Short Session. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;10/12/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30497, p1
Reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the United States on October 9, 1998. Attitude of investors towards municipals; Stock prices; Circulation of limited number of bids; Reason behind the short trading session.
- Treasuries tumble, munis slip slightly as stock market has a strong day. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;01/20/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30313, p1
Reports that municipal bonds and Treasuries dropped points at the close of trading on January 16, 1998 while stock prices increased in the United States. Trading activity in the secondary market; Progress made by traders in follow through business; Outflows reported for tax-exempt money market...
- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/24/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p30
Presents data on commerce in Grand Rapids, Michigan as of October 2005. Weekly stock analysis update; Municipal bond current market levels; Selected commodity prices.
- San Diego marketplace. // San Diego Business Journal;10/26/98, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p36
Presents statistics on the stock market performance of companies doing business in San Diego County, California as of October 21, 1998. Analysis of size and site types; Employment in major business groups.
- Municipals Lag Treasury Gains; New Issues Total Over $12 Billion. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/10/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31489, p2
Reports the municipal bond rate as of October 9, 2002 in the U.S. Debt sales of the new-issue market; Weakness of short-term labor market; Optimism over long-term market recovery.
- Munis Muted After Friday's Excitement. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31735, p2
Reports on the stability of the municipal bonds in an illiquid market in the U.S. as of October 6, 2003. Increase of yields; Improvement of the labor market; Improvement of the cash bonds.
- Economic spotlight. // Crain's New York Business;4/11/94, Vol. 10 Issue 15, p34
Presents statistics on employment gains, business outlook and stock prices in New York City as of April 11, 1994.
- Economic spotlight. // Crain's New York Business;5/30/94, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p42
Presents statistics on employment changes, companies prospects and gainers and losers in New York City as of May 30, 1994.