- Data stream. // Bank Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p55
Deals with the minimum rate of return suggested by investors in the United States. Percentage of investors who demand a return of 5 percent; Other percentage of rate of return suggested.
- Endowment & foundation index. Hall, John // Pensions & Investments;11/25/96, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p8
Presents statistical information on the returns on endowment and foundation indexes in New York City, for the period ended June 30, 1996.
- Looking only at return is risky, obscuring real goal. Sortino, Frank // Pensions & Investments;11/25/96, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p12
Opinion. States that risk and return should be looked at as one component of the concept of uncertainty. Problem of multiple targets; Goal of the investors.
- Emerging markets median down 2.3% but tops index. // Pensions & Investments;11/25/96, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p20
Presents information on the performance of median managers in the emerging markets equity in Stamford, Connecticut. Statistical information on InterSec Research Corporation and Morgan Stanley Capital International Emerging Market Free Index; What managers benefitted from.
- Indices. // Pensions & Investments;11/25/96, Vol. 24 Issue 24, pP4
Presents statistical information on performance returns of both commingled accounts, and eparate or managed funds, on September 30, 1996, in the United States.
- DATA. // High Yield Report;12/10/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p5
A chart is presented that lists latest global high yield deals in the U.S.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p42
Highlights weekly market indicators from September 27-October 04, 2001 in the U.S. Information regarding average yield par call; Details of average yield after maturity of bonds; Competitive and negotiated sales of the bonds.
- Bullish Local Debt Flattening Throughout January. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Mar2012, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p5
The article reports on a significant compression of long-end yields expected in Mexico throughout 2012.
- N.Y.C. GOs Dominate Calendar. Ramage, Jamaes // Bond Buyer;5/21/2012, p1
The article reports on the acceleration of municipal market yield by 9.19 billion U.S. dollars in New York City.