- Long Munis Stay Firm Despite Bankruptcy Buzz. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/24/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33454, p2
The article reports on the trend of the tax-exempt yields in New York which has become firmer by three to five basis points on the long end and mostly flat in the shorter maturities according to traders in the state.
- Munis End Strong Week on a Light, Steady Note. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;9/30/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33987, p2
The article focuses on a tax-exempt market that closed with a stronger week and observed strong demand for new issues despite lower yields in the secondary on a steady note, as traders took a step back after 16 sessions of mostly lower yields.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31296, p33
Presents data pertaining to yield of short-term tax-exempt securities in the U.S. bond market.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p32
Reports on the yields for short-term tax-exempt securities in the U.S. as of February 6, 2002. Performance of various short-term securities on February 4 and 5, 2002 and February 6, 2001; Yield for 30-days commercial paper on February 5, 2002; Rate of return on three-month securities on...
- Money Market Funds: More Record Low Yields and High Assets. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p8
Reports on the decline in average seven-day yield for tax-free money market funds in the U.S. during the week ended on November 12, 2001. Increase in assets for tax-free funds; Performance of taxable money market funds during the week; Reason behind the decline in average yield.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields . // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p42
Presents statistics for yields for short-term tax-exempt securities in the U.S. during the month of November 2001 and 2000. Rate of return for commercial papers; Performance of three-month tax-exempt bonds between November 14-16; Yields for the bonds of Ponder & Co. on November 15, 2001.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31334, p44
Presents data pertaining to yield for short-term tax-exempt bond in the U.S. bond market. Tabular presentation of municipal market data for 2001-2002; Performance of seven-day general markets in 2001-2002.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p40
Presents statistics for short-term tax-exempt securities yields as of January 28, 2002. Performance of six-month bonds between January 24-26; Rate of return for Commercial Paper (30-day) on January 26; Yield for One-Year bonds on January 25.
- In Third Week of Muni Gains, 10-Year Falls to Lowest Level Since June. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;9/30/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33987, p4
The article offers informationn on the tax-exempt market in the U.S. which posted its gains of third consecutive week after decrement in yields as much as nine basis points on municipal bonds in the market of the U.S.