- Rural Housing Service Faces Growing Pains. Collins, Brian // American Banker;12/10/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F347, p8
The article discusses challenges confronting the U.S. Rural Housing Service as it prepares to dramatically expand the volume of single-family loans it guarantees.
- CDFI funds awarded to Native communities. // American Indian Report;Oct2004, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the announcement of the provision of a fund to several organizations that serve Native American, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian communities by Arthur A. Garcia, director of the Treasury Department's Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Fund. Initiatives designed by...
- Notice of Request for Extension of a Currently Approved Information Collection. Treviño, Tammye // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;2/21/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 35, p12031
This article presents a notice of request for extension of an approved information collection, prepared by the U.S. Rural Housing Service.
- RHS Program Should Be Up And Running. Collins, Brian // National Mortgage News;8/2/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 43, p6
The article reports on the return of government's Rural Housing Service loan guarantee program in the U.S.
- Rural housing service revises Section 515 rules, allocates funds. Jacobs, Barry G. // National Real Estate Investor;Mar98, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p44
Discloses that the US Rural Housing Service has revised its regulations for the Section 515 rural rental housing program to implement program reforms enacted by Congress in 1996. Effects of the revision on the way in which applications for Section 515 will be solicited; Reduction of the...
- Rules for Section 515 loan requests may change. Jacobs, Barry G. // National Real Estate Investor;Apr96, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p30
Reports on the Rural Housing Service's (RHS) proposed changes to the rules for processing Section 515 rural rental housing loan requests in the United States. How this affects projects in rural areas; Effect of changes on priority point system for rating proposals; Explanation of the proposals.
- RHS Chief Voicing Concerns on Agency Growing Too Fast. Collins, Brian // National Mortgage News;12/13/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the concerns of Tammye Trevino,U.S. Rural Housing Service (RHS) administrator, on the limited resources in monitoring its increasing single-family loans portfolio.
- GNMA plans to securitize non-FHA project loans. // Asset Securitization Report;3/31/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 13, p13
Reports that the Ginnie Mae might securitize the U.S. Rural Housing Service multifamily mortgages.
- Rural housing service issues Section 515 reform rules. Jacobs, Barry G. // National Real Estate Investor;Jul97, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p32
Reports on the US Rural Housing Service's issuance of regulations to implement reforms to the Section 515 rural rental housing program enacted in the 1977 agriculture appropriations act. Elimination of the occupancy surcharge; Limitations on project transfers.