Vermont Housing Agency's Deal Lowers Mortgage Costs
- Low Rates Leave PaineWebber With $5 Million in Unsold Vermont MRBs. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;08/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30963, p7
Reports on the Vermont Housing Finance Agency's sale of a series of mortgage revenue bonds. Benefits from low interest rates; Structure of the bonds.
- Hot Housing Market Drives $66M Vermont Single-Family Sale. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/30/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31191, p40
Focuses on the bond deal by the Vermont Housing Finance Agency managed by UBS Paine Webber Inc. Features of the negotiation; Schedule for the sale closure; Prices of the bonds; Impact of the economy on the housing market.
- Vermont Housing Agency Preps $53M Single-Family Sale. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;9/25/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32473, p38
The article reports on the plan of the Vermont Housing Finance Agency to sell $53.3 million of single-family housing bonds on September 27, 2006. The proceeds will finance about 300 mortgages for first-time home buyers throughout the state. Financial Security Assurance Inc. will insure the debt...
- Vermont HFA Readies $72 Million Sale of Bonds, Bans. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32342, p3
The article reports that the Vermont Housing Finance Agency will issue revenue bonds and bond anticipation notes for its single-family housing program. $42 million will be priced for retail investors while the remaining $30 million will be issued in the form of Bans. Both the bonds and Bans will...
- Pfandbrief investor. McCrary, Ernest C. // Global Finance;Mar1998, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p83
Focuses on Germany's Pfandbrief collateralized bond. Significance of introducing the Pfandbrief contract; Expansion of German mortgage banks' cross-border activities; Steps undertaken by issuers in their effort to enhance the liquidity for the international investor base.
- ARIZONA. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p41
Reports on launch of multifamily housing revenue bonds by U.S.-based Phoenix Industrial Development Authority for housing to low-income families. Offerings for median income famillies; Basis for issuing of the bonds.
- Research digest. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;09/24/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30485, p6
Presents financial analysts' assessments of California mortgage bonds and a bond issue by Alaska. California housing bonds; Ratings for Alaska; Growth of Alaska's permanent fund.
- Maine Housing's $50M AMT Sale to Bolster Multifamily Credit Portfolio. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;10/18/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30998, p3
Reports the issuance of uninsured alternative minimum tax bonds to the single-family mortgage program of Maine State Housing Authority. Increase of security on multifamily portfolio; Conformance to the types of housing preferred by the residents; Details on the deal.
- Bankers hike yields on tennessee health board offering. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;02/15/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30829, p7
Reports on the final pricing scale for Johnson City, Tennessee, Health & Educational Facilities Board's first mortgage hospital revenue refunding. Lead underwriter for the bond issue; Value of the bond issue; Investment-grade rating for the bonds; Recipient of the bond issue.