Moody's Changes Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to Stable
- Moody's Places Airports on Negative. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;8/14/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32940, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. changed its outlook to negative for airports in the U.S. The rating agency warned that reductions in airline capacity are causing possible credit problems because it puts airlines at danger of bankruptcy. Such capacity reductions were...
- S&P: Trend for States in 2002 Was Toward Lower Credit Quality. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;1/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31551, p1
Reports that deterioration in credit quality of state ratings has dominated U.S. public finance rating and outlook trends in 2002, according to Standard & Poor's Corp. Projection of credit ratings by Fitch Ratings Inc.; Degradation of California by Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P); Credit quality...
- RATINGS WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;3/10/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p37
Presents charts showing ratings on asset-backed securities. Names of issuers; Names of rating agencies; Size of deals.
- Who's Who in Credit Rating Agencies. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/30/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 30, pN.PAG
Presents a list of persons related to credit rating agencies in the U.S. as of July 2001.
- EuropÃ¤ische Ratingagentur ist gescheitert. // Risiko Manager;2013, Issue 10, p20
The article reports on the cancellation of plans to establish a European Rating Agency (ERA) as a credit rating institution for the Eurozone.
- Lebanon. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/7/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p20
States that Lebanon has solicited sovereign ratings from four international rating agencies. Move by Lebanon to issue paper on the international markets; Issuance of Eurobond in 1994 and 1995; Impact of a favorable rating.
- Moody's prepares to downgrade Portugal. Lewis, Adam // Fund Strategy;5/10/2010, p10
The article reports on Portugal's downgrade credit rating which has resulted due to the country's deterioration of public finance and long-term growth challenges.
- Business need to share financial data more openly. // Credit Management;Sep2012, p6
The article offers information on a research from Great Britain which shows that credit ratings of Great Britain financial firms affect their ability to obtain credit from suppliers.
- MONEY 101. // Finweek;10/10/2013, p54
The article presents information on credit rating agencies.