Treasury Bills Go At 1.710%, 1.975%
- News In Brief: Treasury Sells 4-Week Bills. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p2
Focuses on the auction of multi billion dollar bills of exchange by the U.S. Treasury Department. Statistics regarding yield, price and maturity of bills; Bid-to-cover ratio being highlighted; Acceptance of competitive tenders.
- Treasury to Offer $24B 92-Days, $24B 182-Days. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;9/26/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F337, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $24 billion 92-day bills and $24 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- Treasury to Raise $10B With 4-Week Bills Today. Smith, Nicole // Bond Buyer;10/24/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32493, p2
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise $ 10 billion with the 4-week discount bills. According to sources, the 28-day bills will raise new cash by auctioning $ 18 billion to refund $ 8 billion of maturing bills. Furthermore, the bills have an issue date of...
- Treasury to Offer $29B 91-Days, $25B 182-Days. // Bondbuyer.com;8/ 7/2014, p8
The article reports on bills to be auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department as of August 2014 including 29 billion dollar 91-day bills that settle August 14 and are due November 13, 2013 and 25 billion dollar 182-day discount bills that settle on August 14 and are due February 12, 2015.
- T-Bill Auction Will Pay Down $7.013B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/17/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32156, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department said it will pay down $7.013 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $30 billion to refund $37,013 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.540% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/12/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32359, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned 8-billion-dollar worth of four-week bill on April 11, 2006. The high yield was at 4.540 percent, median yield was at 4.525 percent and low yield was at 4.500 percent. The coupon equivalent was 4.619 percent. The price of the...
- Treasury to Sell Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to auction multimillion-dollar of twelve-day cash management bills.
- Treasury to Offer $26B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;2/06/2015, Vol. 1, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $26 billion 91-day bills and $26 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- Treasury to Offer $24B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2014, Issue F347, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $24 billion 91-day bills and $26 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.