Atlanta's Antiquated Water System to Get $428 Million Injection
- Little-used bond money eyed for brownfields. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;7/12/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p17
The article reports that Lansing, Michigan is expected to invest some of the money in the brownfield cleanup program, from 1 billion dollars environmental bond passed by voters in 2002 for upgrading sewer systems. It is stated that the state is expected to run out of most of its funds by year's...
- General Obligation Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p61
Provides market data on the prices of general obligation bonds offered by various state municipalities in the U.S., as of February 19, 2002. Rating given to California 2000 Series bonds by rating agencies; Intermediate yield of New York City Series 2001G bonds; Long-term prices of bonds offered...
- Scottsdale, Ariz., Heads to Market With Triple-A Ratings. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/4/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p5
Reports the sale of general obligation bonds by the city government in Scottsdale, Arizona. Amount of the bonds; Initiation of the negotiated deal by RBC Dain Rauscher Inc.; Final maturity of the bonds.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31726, p33
Presents the chart depicting the general obligation bond yields of the municipal market in the U.S.
- Primary Quiet as Market Awaits FOMC Tapering News. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;9/16/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33979, p7
The article informs that the municipalities in the U.S. have curtailed long-term bond issuance to just over three billion U.S. dollars.
- Memphis Begins $1.3 Billion Sale to Prepay TVA for Power. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/20/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31766, p3
Reports on the sale of subordinate revenue bonds by city officials in Memphis, Tennessee. Proceeds of the bond sale; Purchase of electricity from the Tennessee Valley Authority by Memphis Light, Gas and Water; Selection of Stephens Inc. as the financial adviser of the sale.
- Port bond sale buoys plan for $29M terminal for Conquest. Butler, Elisabeth // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/4/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the amount of proceeds earned by city government after selling the port bonds in New Orleans, Louisiana. Statement of Jim Ruckert, the port's chief financial officer on percentage of the interest rate; Need of the port administratuion to repay the bonds during the next 23 years;...
- Marco Island, Fla., Planning $103 Million Water and Sewer Sale. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p48
Reports on the plan of officials at Marco Island into the debt market with the sale of water and sewer revenue bonds under pending approval by Collier County in Florida. Estimation of bonds to purchase the water and sewer system assets owned by the Florida Water Services Inc.; Proceeds to be...
- At Long Last, Atlanta on Verge Of $865M Water-Sewer Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p1
Reports on the plan of Atlanta, Georgia to issue bonds to finance a water-sewer project. Structure of the bonds.