Chicago PMI Drops To 41.1% in Nov
- NAPM-NY Index Falls To 246.2 in Nov. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31276, p2
Reports on the survey of the National Conditions Index by the National Association of Purchasing Management-New York in New York. Reduction in the index; Percentage of the reduction in the index; Contribution of the terrorist attacks on the index reduction.
- April ISM Index at 54.8, Up From 53.4 in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/2/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33707, p2
The article reports on the increase of the Institute of Supply Management (ISM) index from 53.4 in March 2012 to 54.8 in April 2012 in the U.S.
- NAPM-NY BCI Rises To 416.8 in Aug. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32458, p2
The article provides updates on the business conditions index (BCI) of National Association of Purchasing Management-New York (NAPM-NY) for August 2006. According to NAPM-NY, the BCI increased to 416.8 from 409.3 in July in the same year. The BCI is the NAPM-NY's principal gauge of current...
- Eurozone troubles and China slowdown see FTSE 100 end volatile day down 1%. Scott, Philip // Money Marketing (Online Edition);7/3/2013, p3
The article reports on the 1.17% decline of the FTSE 100 Index for July 3, 2013 driven by poor numbers from China, investors' problems in Egypt and escalation of the Portuguese crisis. It notes on China's headline services Purchasing Managers Index figures which dropped to 53.9 in June 2013 as...
- NAPM index shows uncertain outlook. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;10/8/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p68
Reports the decline in the monthly index of activity of the National Association of Purchasing Management (NAPM) in Tempe, Arizona. Effects of the United States terrorist attack on the outlook of manufacturing economy; Basis of NAPM Index; Hope for recovery in the manufacturing sector.
- BUX REPORT. // Hungary A.M.;10/2/2014, p1
The article reports Budapest Stock Exchange's BUX index which is up by 0.42% at 17, 959.39. Topics discussed include Hungary's Purchasing managers index (PMI), Hungarian Oil and Gas Public Limited Company (MOL's) shares trade, and shares trade of OTP bank. It also mentions the factors behind...
- Minnesota Economic Indicators. Senf, Dave // Minnesota Employment Review;Sep2013, p14
The article presents information on the economic indicators in Minnesota as of September 2013. Topics discussed include the performance of the Minnesota index, the number of jobs added by Minnesota's wage and salary employment in August, the rise in the state's purchasing managers' index (PMI)....
- dash board. // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;Jun2013, Vol. 116 Issue 5, p26
The article focuses on Canadian freight index. It mentions that TransCore Link Logistics Corp., load and equipment matching services, estimated fall in freight index in April 2013. A chart on TransCore freight index is presented which shows monthly index values for years 2008-2013 and percentage...
- Export market on the rise. // Credit Management;Oct2006, p14
The article reports that the rate of growth in export market of Great Britain has remained solid during the third quarter of 2006. According to the Euler Hermes UK, Purchasing Managers' Index Exporters Index has registered a score of 57.8 during this season, which is above the crucial 50.0...