NAPM-NY Index Falls To 246.2 in Nov
- NAPM-NY BCI Rises To 416.8 in Aug. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32458, p2
The article provides updates on the business conditions index (BCI) of National Association of Purchasing Management-New York (NAPM-NY) for August 2006. According to NAPM-NY, the BCI increased to 416.8 from 409.3 in July in the same year. The BCI is the NAPM-NY's principal gauge of current...
- NAPM index shows uncertain outlook. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;10/8/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p68
Reports the decline in the monthly index of activity of the National Association of Purchasing Management (NAPM) in Tempe, Arizona. Effects of the United States terrorist attack on the outlook of manufacturing economy; Basis of NAPM Index; Hope for recovery in the manufacturing sector.
- National Association of Purchasing Management announces... // Diversity Suppliers & Business Magazine;Winter95, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p33
Looks at announced release schedule of the National Association of Purchasing Management's (NAPM) NAPM Report on Business. Issued by Business Survey Committee; Survey month; Release date; Release dates for NAPM's Semiannual Economic Forecasts in 1996.
- Biz-condition index rises. Defendis, Megan // Crain's Detroit Business;07/07/97, Vol. 13 Issue 27, p22
Reports on a survey conducted by the Comerica Bank which indicated a 0.3-point increase in business conditions for Southeast Michigan's industrial economy from May 1997 by members of the National Association of Purchasing Management-Metro Detroit. Contents of the report.
- Purchasing managers index dips in December on Asia woes. Del Giudice, Vincent // American Banker;1/5/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 2, p25
Focuses on the effects of the financial crisis in Asia, on the performance of the National Association of Purchasing Management index during December 1997. Expectations of analysts; Comments from Norbert Ore, chairman of the association's survey committee; Details on the effects of crisis in Asia.
- Factory index up despite Asian woes. Cohn, Laura; Del Giudice, Vincent // American Banker;3/3/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 41, p31
Reports that according to the National Association of Purchasing Management, its factory index increased to 53.3 in February 1998. Indication that an index reading of more than 50 means that manufacturing is expanding; How United States domestic demand is offsetting any decline in exports to...
- Looking good. // Business News New Jersey;05/26/97, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p2
Focuses on the results of a report of purchasing managers by the New Jersey chapter of the National Association of Purchasing Management. Details on the business conditions for the first quarter of 1997; Area that the sharpest increase came in; Importance of the views of the purchasing managers.
- NAPM points with pride to marketing executives. // Diversity Suppliers & Business Magazine;Spring97, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p30
Presents a biography of four individuals who have rendered services in the National Association of Purchasing Management (NAPM). R. Jerry Baker; Ralph G. Kauffman; Norbert J. Ore; John D. Cologna; Focus of the (NAPM); Services offered by the NAPM.
- Economy weakens. // Crain's Detroit Business;6/5/95, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p2
Reports on the May 1995 survey of members of the National Association of Purchasing Management-Metro Detroit. Implications of the survey results on the local economy.