Sinagra Named NY-NJ Port Authority Chair
- Foye to leave Port Authority early next year. Burd, Joshua // njbiz;11/23/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 46, p3
The article announces the plan of Patrick Foye to resign as executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in early 2016.
- Trading WTC For Airports Called Novel. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/7/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31444, p1
Focuses on the proposed property deal that calls for the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey to hand over the World Trade Center site to New York City. Conditions over the financial implications of airports on both insurers; Restructuring of the outstanding airport debt; Impact of the...
- First Comes the Capital, Then the Improvements. Sundaramoorthy, Geeta // Business News New Jersey;04/17/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p24
Reports on the approved overhaul of the PATH railway system by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. Key features and specifications of the renovation project; Contributions of commuters to the upgrading project; Plans to increase revenues from the PATH railway system.
- Broker reports lease activity at Yonkers Industrial Park. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;10/23/95, Vol. 34 Issue 43, p11
Presents information on lease activity at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey's Yonkers Industrial Park. Port Authority's agreement to sell site for $500,000 to Urban textile Group Incorporated; Comments from officials; Park being sold building-by-building to private owners.
- Port Authority considers sale of New York Vista Hotel. // National Real Estate Investor;Jun95, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p16
No abstract available.
- Tolls frozen--for now. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;12/5/94, Vol. 10 Issue 49, p42
Reports that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey would keep tolls on Hudson River bridges and tunnels at $4 for at least a year under its proposed budget.
- Port of NY-NJ To Offer Inland Service. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);12/23/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 51, p10
Reports on a barge service to be offered by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in 2003. Details on the barge service to upstate New York; Information on the operator of the barge service.
- Commitment to Europe. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Sep99, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p10
Highlights the opening of the offices of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ) in London, England. Function and jurisdiction of the PANYNJ; Significance of the opening of the offices.
- A nightmare on 42nd street. Hackett, G.; McKillop, P. // Newsweek;2/27/1989, Vol. 113 Issue 9, p22
Discusses the two cultures found at the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City, the affluent on their way home from work, and the homeless and crooks who hang out there. It's America's busiest bus stop. Police; Crime.