Long-Term Volume Grew 31% in Nov
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F340, p1
The article presents a chart depicting visible supply of bonds by the U.S. states including Florida, Georgia, and Kentucky.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/5/2015, p1
A chart is presented that lists negotiated sales of notes by several cities of the U.S. including Riverside in California, and Neenah in Wisconsin as of May 2015, with information on financial adviser, insurer and rating.
- Municipals End Higher as Demand Exceeds Supply; Treasuries Move Up. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;9/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31471, p2
Reports the increase in municipal bonds. Factors affecting the increase in municipal bonds; Total of the bond issues scheduled for sale; Decline of yields.
- Mayor, Council Members Close on Deal To Fix Budget With Bevy of New Taxes. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/25/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31478, p5
Reports the plans of the council members and city mayor to impose an increase for income and sales tax rates in Washington D.C. Creation of budget-balancing plan; Suitability of proposed tax rates on outstanding out-of-state municipal bonds; Provision of temporary surcharge on cigarette taxes.
- CONNECTICUT, GO Sales on the Table. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/13/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33763, p9
The article informs that the officials in Connecticut have decided to sell 600 million U.S. dollars general obligation bonds by the end of the year 2012 after the approval by the State Bond Commission.
- Westchester County, N.Y., to Sell $76M of Triple-A GOs. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;10/17/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33798, p20
The article informs that Westchester County of New York is planning to sell its triple-A rated general obligation bonds of 76 million U.S. dollars in a competitive sale of the New York.
- NEW YORK: Refunding for Rochester. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;10/22/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33800, p9
The article informs that city of Rochester, New York is planning to sell 34 million U.S. dollars of general obligation bonds.
- Surfing Prop. 39 Wave, California Leads Way in Deals Again. Williams, Rochelle; Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31451, p31
Reports the sales increase of municipal bonds in California. Total sales of education related bonds; Percentage increase of school bond sales; Evaluation of municipal bonds.
- D.C. Set for Flurry of Year-End Deals. GLAZIER, KYLE // Bond Buyer;10/1/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33786, p1
The article reports that the District of Columbia has announced to price about 700 million U.S. dollars of general obligation notes in a competitive sale on October 11, 2012.