- Facebook Sweepstakes. GORNEY, MATTHEW // Student Lawyer;Jan2012, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p71
The article focuses on the "Put a Dent in Your Debt Sweepstakes" on Facebook 2012 contest wherein the U.S. Law Student Division's 15 circuits vied to get the most "Likes" on the social networking website, with the 15th circuit under Circuit Governor, Chris Gast, emerging as the top winner.
- Scammers bank on Facebook users' fear of missing out. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/13/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p4
The article offers information on the scams on the social networking site Facebook.
- Facebook introduces Interest Lists to allow greater control over content. McEleny, Charlotte // New Media Age (Online Edition);3/9/2012, p7
Information on the web-based resource, Interest Lists, which is a new feature of the social networking site, Facebook, is presented.
- Can Facebook offer quality as well as quantity to brands? Davies, Russell // Campaign (UK);6/1/2012, Issue 22, p20
The author comments on whether the social media platform Facebook can offer quality as well as quantity to brands.
- Summer Fun Is Just a Click Away! // Cooking Light;Jul2012, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p146
The article mentions social media for readers of the issue such as the websites Twitter.com/Cooking_Light, Facebook.com/CookingLight, and Pinterest.com/CookingLight, as well as the periodical's cookbook "Cooking Light Way to Cook Grilling."
- Expert Advice On: Social Media Engagement. // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;12/5/2011, p3
The article discusses how meeting customers are using online social media like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter in real business situations.
- Facebook rolls out 'sponsored stories' ads. // PRWeek (London);1/20/2012, p19
The article reports on the launch of sponsored stories' advertisements by social networking site Facebook in Great Britain.
- Can This Tool Predict Your Next Facebook Status? Waxman, Olivia B. // Time.com;11/14/2013, p1
The article focuses on What Would I Say?, a website created at the computer hacker conference HackPrinceton 2013, which generates statuses on the online social network Facebook from previous content posted on the site.
- Connecting Hindus Through Facebook. Shekhar, Madhuri // Hinduism Today;Jan-Mar2014, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p86
The article offers information on how social networking sites like Facebook has been used by Hindus to help connect, create, and maintain their diverse communities.