Arsenio buys Vallee estate for $3.5 million in cash
- Hall: Not going peacefully. Hamilton, Kendall; Samuels, Allison // Newsweek;6/6/1994, Vol. 123 Issue 23, p45
Reports comments about media executives and racism made by Arsenio Hall in his final week on the air for Paramount. The reason for Hall's remarks, according to a Hollywood pal.
- Arsenio strikes back. Quinn, M. // Time;6/29/1992, Vol. 139 Issue 26, p87
Presents Arsenio Hall's on the air scorching response on George Bush after White House spokesman Marlin Fitzwater casually dissed `The Arsenio Hall Show.' Hall's guests have also included Bill Clinton and Jesse Jackson, and Hall has devoted whole programs to issues like gang warfare and the...
- The rise and rise of Arsenio Hall. Diehl, D. // Cosmopolitan;Mar1990, Vol. 208 Issue 3, p170
Profiles Arsenio Hall, 31, the late night talk show host of television's syndicated Arsenio Hall Show. All-consuming career involvement; Raised by women; Working style; Racial issues.
- All Hall is breaking loose! Allen, B. // Essence (Essence);Jul89, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p50
Interview with black talk-show host Arsenio Hall, who says he loves every minute of show business. Career; Childhood; Reaction to success.
- Arsenio Hall's TV talk show keeps fans awake with fun and famous faces. Collier, A. // Jet;4/10/89, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p56
Discusses comic Arsenio Hall's late night talk show, `The Arsenio Hall Show,' the power of humor, his material and his personal life.
- La Toya Jackson miffed over Arsenio Hall's jokes about her breasts. // Jet;1/15/90, Vol. 77 Issue 14, p60
Reports on the dispute going on between talk show host Arsenio Hall and singer La Toya Jackson over what Hall claims is Jackson's artificial breast enlargement.
- Arsenio's former manager hits him with $25 M suit. // Jet;11/5/90, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p22
Reports on a $25.5 million lawsuit filed against talk show host Arsenio Hall by his former manager, Hollywood attorney Robert Wachs. Charges by Wachs and partner; Details of complaint.
- Arsenio Hall is hailed in L.A. by Brotherhood Crusade. // Jet;1/28/91, Vol. 79 Issue 15, p23
Reports on the Pioneer of Black Achievement Award from the Brotherhood Crusade of Los Angeles, given to talk show host Arsenio Hall.
- Arsenio Hall becomes D.A.R.E.'s first ambassador to keep kids off drugs. // Jet;2/4/91, Vol. 79 Issue 16, p56
Reports on television talk host Arsenio Hall's efforts to keep kids off drugs as the first ambassador of the nationwide Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.) Program. Hall's comments to school-children; Hall's conservative lifestyle.
- Arsenio Hall dispels nasty rumors and talks about his `crack' cocaine house. Collier, A. // Jet;1/27/92, Vol. 81 Issue 14, p58
Presents an interview with Arsenio Hall, talk show host, who discusses rumors about his personal life and his work with the nation's drug problems and the purchase of a `crack' cocaine house. Plans for `crack' house; Examples of negative publicity about personal life; Talk show's success; Future...