- Sherlock museum boss's bizarre bid to clear double killer. Robert Verkaik // Mail on Sunday;1/19/2014, p42
THE man who runs the Sherlock Holmes Museum has launched a bizarre investigation to try to clear a notorious murderer.
- The awful pain of not knowing. Brenda Power // Daily Mail;10/23/2012, p15
IT IS a truly bizarre and tragic series of events but this morning, for the third time within a month, a man is in custody for the murder of a missing female whose body has yet to be discovered.
- Heparin. // Reactions Weekly;4/17/2010, Issue 1297, p28
The article describes the case of a 35-year-old paraplegic man who developed a spinal epidural haematoma following epidural catheter removal and heparin therapy.
- License to kill gays. Monk, Jim // Body Politic;Apr86, Issue 125, p16
Deals with the acquittal of Gerald Moore, the man who had been charged with the murder of Ralph Fredsberg, an openly gay man. Reasons given by Moore for his strangling of Fredsberg; Way by which the defense lawyer described homosexuality during the trial; Actions taken by people to protest the...
- Clarice Cliff pottery. M.E.G. // Country Living;Sep93, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p43
Describes pottery by Clarice Cliff. Bizarre ware; Hand-enameled ceramics; Art Deco tableware.
- Bizarre suicide bid of murder accused. Gavin Madeley // Daily Mail;8/11/2012, p13
THE man accused of murdering pensioner Jenny Methven mounted a bizarre botched suicide bid only four weeks after her brutal killing, a court heard yesterday.
- Pakistan halts execution of paralysed prisoner. // Evening Standard;9/22/2015, p27
THE execution of a paraplegic man in Pakistan has been postponed. A magistrate said Abdul Basit, 43, could not be hanged in compliance with prison rules because he is in a wheelchair. Pakistan's rules require that a prisoner stand on the gallows. Basit, convicted of murder in 2009, has been...
- Bizarre Murders (Book Review). Dellett, Wendy // School Library Journal;Oct83, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p164
Reviews the book 'Bizarre Murders,' by Gilda Berger and Melvin Berger.
- Prazosin. // Reactions Weekly;6/14/2008, Issue 1206, p26
The article describes the case of a Gulf War veteran with post-traumatic stress disorder who exhibited bizarre behavior while being treated with prazosin. Prazosin was discontinued and his strange behavior and dissociative symtoms resolved. The man's bizarre behavior had not recurred after six...