Goal Group Strengthens London Team
- The interview. Suttell, Scott // Crain's Cleveland Business;01/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p16
Interviews David Gilbert, president of the Greater Cleveland Sports Commission. Biggest assets and liabilities of the city when it comes to attracting sporting events; Sporting events that is considered out of reach by the commission.
- Thank you to reviewers. // Tourism & Hospitality Research;Oct2009, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p368
The article lists the reviewers who have contributed their time to review manuscripts for the Tourism and Hospitality Research journal which includes David Airey, Donna Chambers, and David Gilbert.
- NEWS FROM CUJOURNAL.COM. // Credit Union Journal;2/7/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p11
The article offers news briefs related to credit unions in the U.S. which include the fraud charges against car dealer David Gilbert, the college tuition offerings through Montana Credit Unions for Community Development, and the appointments of director emeritus for credit unions.
- NRA looks to veteran Gilbert for business growth 'solutions' Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/2/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p4
The articles announces that David Gilbert was appointed as chief operating officer of National Restaurant Association (NRA) and chief executive director of NRA Solutions.
- The Normals (Book). Winter, Max // Booklist;9/15/2004, Vol. 101 Issue 2, p207
Reviews the book "The Normals," by David Gilbert.
- Chicago's largest executive recruiters. Ramirez, Cecilia; Tresness, Melissa // Crain's Chicago Business;1996 Top Business Lists, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p147
Presents statistical information on Chicago's largest executive recruiters ranked by professional fee revenues.
- Executive recruiters. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/20/93, Vol. 40 Issue 51, LI Book of Lists `94 p45S
Presents a list of executive recruitment firms in the Long Island, New York area along with their respective client industries as of August 20, 1993. Name, location, chief executive officer (CEO) and telephone number of firm.
- Executive recruiters. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/26/94, Vol. 41 Issue 52, p46
Lists the top executive recruiters in Long Island, New York as of September 5, 1994. Company location; industries served.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Appliance Manufacturer;Mar2003, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p14
Reports on the appointment of executives in the U.S. Selection of Ronald D. Gorr for the position of plant manager at Allied Air Enterprises; Designation of Wolfgang Dangel as chief executive officer at Bosch Rexroth; Recruitment of Terry L. Freeman as senior vice president of Metals USA.