Gnarly designs by pro skaters
- KICKING OZ�And Taking Names. // Transworld Skateboarding;Oct2007, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p174
Photographs of several skateboarders in Australia are presented.
- FROM ZULULAND TO THE CITY OF GOLD. Deegan, Seamus // Transworld Skateboarding;Jan2009, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p124
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's skateboarding tour to South Africa.
- Skateboard's soaring superstars. Sappenfield, Mark // Christian Science Monitor;8/15/97, Vol. 89 Issue 183, p15
Looks at skateboarding in 1997. The Vans/Hard Rock Triple Crown of Skateboarding; Professional skateboarders; The change in attitudes about skateboarders; The kind of tricks performed; The money that can be earned as a professional skateboarder.
- Deck The Walls. // Louisville Magazine;Jan2009, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p16
Several images of skateboards which are on exhibit till the end of January 2009 at Derby City Espresso in Louisville, Kentucky, are presented.
- Automated skateboard wins `Olympics'. // Machine Design;04/03/97, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p26
Presents a photograph of an automated skateboard that won the Grand Prize in the 1997 Toyota Idea Olympics conducted by the Toyota Engineering Society.
- Staying on track with skateboarding. Wormhoudt, Ken // Parks & Recreation;Aug94, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p42
Offers a look at skateboarding in the United States. Objectives in building a skateboard track; Insight into a city's liability regarding the track; Rules and safety equipment; Requirements in the design of a skateboard track; Size; Cost.
- Mountain board. Gosselin, Lisa // Ski;May/Jun96, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p15
Features the Mountain Board, a new contraption that works like a skateboard. Optional devices; Uses; Price range.
- Banning boards: Rad or bad? // Current Events;5/8/98, Vol. 97 Issue 26, p3
States that some states in the United States have banned skateboarding in downtown areas. Plans of Boise, Idaho city council to ban skateboarding; Support and opposition to the proposal to ban skateboarding.
- BEHIND THE ENEMY LINES. WALLNER, PARTIK // Transworld Skateboarding;Mar2011, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p096
The article reports on his trip to North Korea where he skated and explored the country's street spots.