Mich. Firm Missed 2001 Payment
- Good news in HY: defaults may ease. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;02/21/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p6
Forecasts the remission of bond defaults in the United States. Impact of default fears on the market; Contribution of the collapse of the Iridium LLC to bond default rates; Performance of seasonal issues; Causes of the stabilization of the market.
- Forthcoming Articles. // Review of Financial Studies;Dec2011, Vol. 24 Issue 12, pNP
A list is presented of articles scheduled for future publication including "Are Corporate Default Probabilities Consistent with the Static Trade-off Theory?" by Armen Hovakimian, Ayla Kayhan, and Sheridan Titman, "Do Country-level Investor Protections Impact Security-level Contract Design?...
- Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;06/08/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30657, p11
Reports on a defaulted debt issued through the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development. Vote of bondholders.
- For defaulted Texas bonds, the risk has become the story. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;09/28/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30735, p26
Reports on defaulted Texas multifamily housing bonds in 1999. Story of the Pampa Housing Finance; Uses of the proceeds from bond sales.
- N.Y. Officials: State Had No Moral Obligation to Back Defaulted Bonds. Raffaele, Louis; Hecht, Franklin // Bond Buyer;10/1/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31234, p44
Comments on the article 'N.Y. Health Agency Under the Gun for Technical Default' published in the September 17, 2001 issue of 'The Bond Buyer' in New York. Issuance of lease revenue bonds; Legal and contractual obligations of the state during the term of the lease; Option of the Department of...
- 1.8m county bond issue goes into default. Harman, Liz // San Diego Business Journal;5/16/94, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the default of a $1.8 million county bond in San Diego, California following Western Communities' failure to make interest payments. Impact on bondholder investments; Potential loss of California upon foreclosure of properties connected to the bond; Mortgage backing of the bond;...
- Pakistan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/12/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p25
Focuses on the probability of a default for a Eurobond issue from Pakistan following a debt rescheduling agreement signed on January 30, 1999.
- JULIAN GIBBS. Gibbs, Julian // Money Marketing;4/18/2002, p56
Discusses the default rate of some investment-grade bonds worldwide as of April 18, 2002. Prediction by Moody's about the default rate by February 2003; Percentage of all defaults that are in the U.S.; Information on the performance of high-yield bonds.
- N.Y. Expands On Insurers' Default Testing. Bell, Allison // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;2/3/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 5, p32
Reports on the instruction given by the New York state insurance regulators to life insurers on how to incorporate worries about bond defaults into the annual reserve analyses. Importance of testing corporate bonds and related investments; Provision of a common frame of reference to identify...