Treasury Details Its Weekly Auction
- Treasury auctions: What do the recent models and results... Bliss, Robert R. // Economic Review (07321813);1997 4th Quarter, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p4
Explains the understanding of Treasury auctions in light of the theoretical research that takes into account the distinguishing features of Treasury auctions and ongoing emperical research that looks at these issues. Review of some of the institutional details of the Treasury auction market;...
- Treasury 3-Years Go at 2.330% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p2
Reports on the auctioning of 24 billion dollars of three-year notes with a high coupon yield in Washington D.C.
- Treasury auctions: Uniform or discriminatory? Binmore, Ken; Swierzbinski, Joe // Review of Economic Design;2000, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p387
Abstract. There has been much discussion of the relative merits of selling government bonds using a uniform-price auction rather than the traditional discriminatory-price auction. Arguments in favor of the former have won the day in respect of the newly instituted auctions of index-linked bonds...
- Designing effective auctions for treasury securities. Bartolini, Leonardo; Cottarelli, Carlo // Current Issues in Economics & Finance;Jul97, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p1
Discusses methods used for designing effective auctions for treasury securities in the United States. Description of discriminatory and uniform-price auctions; Revenue implications of treasury auction design; Treasury auctions' vulnerability to noncompetitive bidding behavior; Survey results of...
- Treasury 2-Years Go at 1.950% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31788, p2
Reports on treasury auctioned of two-year notes in the U.S. Bid-to-cover ratio; Tenders at the lower and high yields; Total tenders; Treasury accepted.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 0.870% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31788, p2
Reports on treasury auctioned of four-week bills. Bid-to-cover ratio; Tenders at the high rate; Median yield; Low yield; Total tenders; Treasury accepted.
- Treasury to Offer $27B Of 91s, $27B of 182s. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/7/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32999, p2
The article reports on the auction of $27 billion of 91-day bills and $27 billion of 182-day discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Turkey Sells 1.51 Bln TL At Bond Auction. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;4/19/2010, p48
The article reports on an auction of Turkish government bonds which was held by the Turkish treasury in April of 2010 and raised 1.5 billion Turkish lira.
- Treasury 5-Years Go at 3.030% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31820, p2
Focuses on the multi-million dollar five-year notes auctioned by the Treasury in the U.S.