Time Is Right in Phoenix
- Airport to add six more rental car concessions. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/3/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p5
Reports on plan of the Salt Lake International Airport to add up for more rental car concessions in Utah. List of the existing automobile rental firms; Invitations from the airport management to anybody interested to bid on the firs phase; Terms of the concession.
- Budget owes Ports Authority over $3M. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;7/18/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p6
Reports that Budget Rent a Car at Luis Munoz Marin International Airport owes the Puerto Rico Ports Authority over three million in rent. Decline of automobile rentals in Puerto Rico.
- Life at the Top. Olearchik, James // Travel Agent;05/28/2001, Vol. 304 Issue 4, p50
Focuses on the expansion of car rental market at the Orlando International Airport in Florida. Allocation of budget; Amount of generated total revenue; Summary of major rental players.
- FLEET OF DREAMS. Kobes, John-Michael // Lighting Design & Application;Oct2004, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p42
Features the Consolidated Rental Car Facility at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston, Texas. Purpose of the facility; Features of the facility; Major concerns during the planning and construction of the facility; Significance of the lighting system in the facility to car rental...
- A NEW CREATION - Airport car rental garage first of its kind in the nation. West, Gail // Alaska Business Monthly;Nov2007, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p72
The article offers information on the new rental car center at the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport. The project was completed through the collaboration of rental car agencies, Venture evelopment Group and the Anchorage airport. The rental car center is a four-level building with...
- Transit. // Not For Tourists Guide to San Francisco, 2008;2008, p242
The article offers information on the mode of transportation, transits and facilities in San Francisco, California. They include the Oakland International Airport, Car Rentals and San Francisco Ferries. Information on parking, tickets and fares, and other amenities is presented. The Website,...
- News Update. // Travel Agent;02/14/2000, Vol. 298 Issue 8, p58
Reports on developments in the market for automobile rentals in the United States as of February 14, 2000. Opening of a rental car facility at the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport in Dallas, Texas; Strategic alliance between Budget and Eurocar International to service clients in North...
- T+L'S TRAVEL TOOLBOX. // Travel & Leisure;Dec2007, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p110
The article provides information on traveling to Miami, Florida. The Miami International Airport serves majority of carriers. It is advisable to use a rental automobile when exploring the city. Meanwhile, the South Beach is pedestrian-friendly and full of taxis. Two books on traveling to Miami...
- HNL renovations. // Travel Daily;5/ 7/2013, p7
The article reports on the start of the renovation and revitalisation initiative of Honolulu Airport (HNL) worth $750 million, which will include upgrades in the facility such as a new commuter terminal, car rental facilities, and passenger concourse.